PDA

View Full Version : tranmere v shef wed

dan the acid man
26-08-2004, 08:25 PM
tomorrow night kick off. come on you owls!!!!!!!!!!!!
The owls to win this one, were playing alot better this season :cool: :dance:

Esox Lucius
27-08-2004, 07:38 AM
brian littles super white army

not a massive tranmere fan but i like to see them do well with them being local and that, they will shit on shef wed....might be going tonight of i can be arsed.

dan the acid man
27-08-2004, 09:20 PM
the owls are losing 4-2 :cry:

Richierush
27-08-2004, 11:07 PM
dan m8 i forgot about you bein a wednesday fan how cud i be so stupid to forget that,it was a class game but at the end of the day the best team won haha,no they where unlucky 1 own goal and a penalty which i cant say was or was'nt cause i cudnt really see as it was close to the away end, really poor defendin by tranmere gave wednesday there 2 goals but i really gud entertaing match pity u didnt go really gud ;) 2 teams that will be up der at the end of the season. :cool:

dan the acid man
27-08-2004, 11:30 PM
dan m8 i forgot about you bein a wednesday fan how cud i be so stupid to forget that,it was a class game but at the end of the day the best team won haha,no they where unlucky 1 own goal and a penalty which i cant say was or was'nt cause i cudnt really see as it was close to the away end, really poor defendin by tranmere gave wednesday there 2 goals but i really gud entertaing match pity u didnt go really gud ;) 2 teams that will be up der at the end of the season. :cool:

i listened to it on the radio, it sounded like tranmere defended really poorly, but at least we are looking a better side than last year, well done to tranmere :cry:

Richierush
28-08-2004, 11:14 AM
tranmere did defend poorly at times especially for the 2 goals,but if we defend poorly and win it cant be that bad ;) unlucky to wednesday although i think they'll probably go up anywayz :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==