View Full Version : [mp3] ALONE ON A MOTORWAY

jaqbip
26-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Check this one:

http://jrk.pl/jrk_alone_on_a_motorway.mp3

Any feedbacks are welcome :-)

Tyrisia
27-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Good thought provoking stuff, and when it kicks in at 3:30, it's kinda rockin, in the emotional sense of the word. I like alot. :cool:

Gonna tell us how u got them dark pads? synth or sample? and if synth, which one - I'm in love with u're pads man! :love:

dan the acid man
27-08-2004, 12:54 AM
this is great, as already mentioned by tyrisia, it's thought provoking music, there is some real emotion in there.
The only thing i would add, is there doesnt seem to be much bottom end in there for me, i may be wrong, someone with monitors or a sub could maybe tell you better

Tyrisia
27-08-2004, 01:05 AM
Yeah, as dan says, the bass is cut, but I can see why u did it m8. It sounded acceptable through me monitors, hang on while I have another listen - yep, I think that sounds ok for this kinda music, any rumble would detract from the cleanliness of the rest of it, if there is a eq cut on the bass drum, maybe back it off a touch.

jaqbip
27-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Thanks for replies :-)

Feedbacks like this are everytime a kick for me to make more, more, more ;-)

Pads are created on Reason (Malstorm), then sampled and rest of processing was done in Jeskola Buzz.

I'm using Izotope Ozone for mastering, but i have only lo-fi PC Speakers + lo-fi amplifier with JAMO speakers, so i can't make _really good_ mastering here :-/

Greets.

Ps. Sorry for my poor english ;-)

278d7e64a374de26f==