PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar - Around the world - groove techno

BloodStar
29-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Hi m8s,
please listen to my new techno track, not so hard as my previous tracks but I like it a lot. I worked more on synths,.and groove. hope you'll like it,..

BloodStar_Around the world (http://audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=2772)

Any feedback is much appreciated
thanx m8s
BS

dirty_bass
01-09-2004, 04:19 PM
This is very strange. I`m not sure what to make of this, but it`s certainly different.
The kick needs to be a bit more upfront.
Generally the track feels unbalanced with a bias towards the top end.
Wack a spectragraph over it and have a look.
The mid range could do with more separation.
hmmm, yeah, I like this. It`s kinda laid back, and groovy.
Also, I`d use a different bassline. the offbeat hard house oompah is a little overused these days.

dan the acid man
02-09-2004, 09:03 PM
very different sounding, it just needs more eqing to bring the sounds alive, i also agree on the bassline, it doesnt do the track justice

BloodStar
03-09-2004, 09:28 AM
thank you guys. this is such a experiment I did on Saturday early morning, after I came home from a club, where I played. I did this track within 5-7 hours. It's different sounding and I see that there is place for some progress as you mentioned in the reviews. I will try to work on it still.. btw there is no ofbeat bassline in the track as i see. i will work more on it.,.thanx

BloodStar
13-09-2004, 12:53 AM
Hi, I spent some time while trying to improve the track. I add a few rhythm lines, and I also worked on hats..and overall sound. hope this was done succesfully. any feedback is appreciated alot.
thanx

BloodStar_Around the world-edit002 (http://audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=2772)

jesus
13-09-2004, 01:47 PM
pretty good , ilike the new hihats and stuff but i rekon it needs a new kick or maybe fatten this one up a bit.

Col
13-09-2004, 11:26 PM
eq that synth, it takes too much space in the mix.

as DB said bring the kick to the front.

dan the acid man
16-09-2004, 02:41 PM
the synth is a bit overpowering as col said, also the kick still needs some work i think (im at work so im listening on rubbish headphones), apart from that it's coming along nicely

Si the Sigh
16-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Yep, deffo need to beef up that kick. Nice track though! :cool:

detfella
16-09-2004, 04:31 PM
for me, phatter kick and eq/drop level of the synth. this reminds me more of harder trance than techno.

278d7e64a374de26f==