PDA

View Full Version : man utd v everton

dee
30-08-2004, 01:57 PM
well we played shit yet again, but got to give credit to everton they defended well. :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
30-08-2004, 02:08 PM
cheers mate, im well chuffed with that result :cool: unless fergie told the the players to go easy incase we dont sell you rooney hehe :lol: :lol:

basslinejunkie
30-08-2004, 03:05 PM
what was the score?????

dee
30-08-2004, 03:06 PM
man utd 0-everton 0

dee
30-08-2004, 03:06 PM
im happy we kept a clean sheet this time :roll:

Traxx
30-08-2004, 03:13 PM
lucky bastards :roll:

Esox Lucius
30-08-2004, 03:51 PM

bring on the derby :twisted:

Hakka
30-08-2004, 03:54 PM
well done Everton!

basslinejunkie
30-08-2004, 05:13 PM

YOUR SHI*E AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE,YOUR SH*TE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!

:lol: :lol:

The-last-man
30-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Im pleased with the result, in all honesty i thought we would get a pasting @ the theatre, but moyes seems to have the players together again.

Maybe this season aint gonna be as bad as first thought :cool:

Traxx
30-08-2004, 11:42 PM

bring on the derby :twisted:

:cool:

subsonic
31-08-2004, 08:48 AM

who was lucky us becoz they hit the post three times
or utd for getting away with 2 deffo pens :shock:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Everton = http://fhh1.hamburg.de/fhh/behoerden/senatskanzlei/internetausstellungen/emigration/englisch/E/bilder/titanic_small.jpg

Well goin down!

subsonic
31-08-2004, 09:28 AM
eddie let me just say bolton 1 livershit 0 ;)

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Everton = http://fhh1.hamburg.de/fhh/behoerden/senatskanzlei/internetausstellungen/emigration/englisch/E/bilder/titanic_small.jpg

Well goin down!

No chance mate, who is it that you support?

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 09:31 AM
eddie supports tranmere :lol:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 09:48 AM
I support tranmere, the best team on merseyside. Everton refuse to play tranmere pre season due to several hammerings, the last one being 3-0 to rovers! Tough one between liverpool and bolton as i hate both teams!

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 09:58 AM
I support tranmere, the best team on merseyside. Everton refuse to play tranmere pre season due to several hammerings, the last one being 3-0 to rovers! Tough one between liverpool and bolton as i hate both teams!

Mate, you are in no position to talk about everton :lol:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 10:01 AM

Mate, you are in no position to talk about everton :lol:

We will see who is the better side next season ;)

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you have a good sense of humour, Eddie!

;)

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:05 AM
haha tranmere might well go up but they will never be on par with everton, funny how tranmere fans STILL go on about beating us 3-0...get over it.

Eddie
31-08-2004, 10:08 AM
haha tranmere might well go up but they will never be on par with everton, funny how tranmere fans STILL go on about beating us 3-0...get over it.

Mainly because everton havent had the bottle to play us since! They are the second best team on merseyside tho, but tranmere are the better! Cant wait to see who our cup run upsets this season, hopefully another 3-0 win over everton, just so i can drag this post back up!

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:12 AM
you want to be concentrating on the league never mind the cup, thats what happened last season, you didnt make the play offs down to all the pressure of cup matches.

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:13 AM
you want to be concentrating on the league never mind the cup, thats what happened last season, you didnt make the play offs down to all the pressure of cup matches.

See the above, and also, your team is shite :lol:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 10:24 AM

See the above, and also, your team is shite :lol:

Boys, i have loads of work today so this childish argument needs to end, firstly we did shit at the begining off the season, cant be helped! Soon as brian little got involved we where flying, in the league and the cup, but it was too "little" (chum chum) too late.

Now boys, i will grant you that at the moment you have a good squad, but that is only because of

http://www.venus.co.uk/~will/b3ta/rooney_b3ta.jpg
when hes gone so are your chances of missing the drop.

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Mate, we aint takin the drop.

So get back to work, and maybe then you will realize that you are following a shite team.

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:36 AM
we wont be going down and we have had a decent start to the season, our squad pisses on yours, your only decent player is hume and he recently went awol :lol: :lol:

you're a shit middle of the table second division/coca cola league 1 team who will be lucky if they get promoted.

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:38 AM
and rooney doesnt make our squad, considering he has been out all season aswell ;) once we get the money for him we can strengthen our squad and play in the premier league not a micky mouse league like rovers :clap:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 10:43 AM
only decent player is hume? He has played poo this season, dadi, zola, mccateer, roberts, ryan taylor, we have a strong squad, fair enough we are only in the CCL1 but everton have been floatin round relegation for years, granted you did alright last season thanks to Rooney, but he has said he wants out! Tranmere were close to european football than ever(get back in the premier if they do go down)ton

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:43 AM
and rooney doesnt make our squad, considering he has been out all season aswell ;) once we get the money for him we can strengthen our squad and play in the premier league not a micky mouse league like rovers :clap:

:lol: :lol:

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:47 AM
our only decent player is hume, and in comparison to all of the everton squad he is absolute shite. I know that you are the best team in merseyside, but us tranmere fans are programmed to say daft stuff.

I am secretly an everton fan, just dont let anybody find out!

We are lucky to even be in CCL1 and i think we will get relegated this season

Nice one Eddie, i knew you'd see sense...

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:52 AM
hahaha :lol:

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 10:54 AM
eddie, rooney has never saved us mate.

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 10:56 AM
eddie, rooney has never saved us mate.

Spot on mate, Rooney's record for us is shite. He scored 17 goals on 70 odd games.

So Wayne, go and **** off.

Eddie
31-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Why are all everton fans so bitter aswell, the reason tranmere are in CCL1 is because frank corfe and peter johnson are corrupt! Tranmere where always towards the top end of the table until mr corfe decided to invest large sums of their money in flavoured frozen chips, you know the salt and vinegar oven chips you see in supermarkets, of course you dont because they never took off. Also you shower of cunts owe us a couple of mill for simonsen still "we will pay the rest of the fee after 15 league appearences" he made 14 then was binned.

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 11:23 AM
We got Simonsen because you owed us money, and he was your best asset.

Mate, face it, Tranmere will always be in evertons shadow

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Tranmere will always be in evertons shadow

:clap: :clap: :clap:

didnt rate simonsen anyway tbh.

The-last-man
31-08-2004, 11:48 AM

He wasnt a bad keeper imo, but that is somthing everton always have, good keepers.

Eddie
31-08-2004, 11:57 AM

He wasnt a bad keeper imo, but that is somthing everton always have, good keepers.

LOL, he was tranmeres third choice keeper, and we did lose money over him due to the dodgey contract drawn up, give us a few seasons, and we will be battering you in the championship. And as for our best asset at the time, what about koumas? the fact is that whenever tranmere had a good player in the past he has been sold, because of the flavoured frozen chip debt, but the next few seasons will see us movin up the league (they where 2nd favourite for promotion in the bookies) so i will have you both eating these words!

Eddie
31-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Ah well, there goes your one good player, he has signed for united,

Esox Lucius
31-08-2004, 12:07 PM
tell us something we dont know ginger bollocks ;) tranmere only wished they had a player worth millions to sell :lol:

we wont go down and chances are you wont go up.

neko
31-08-2004, 12:10 PM
lol @ ginger bollocks :lol:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 12:20 PM
tell us something we dont know ginger bollocks ;) tranmere only wished they had a player worth millions to sell :lol:

we wont go down and chances are you wont go up.

We will see john, we will see. we are currently 4th in the league possibility we will drop to sixth but is still top half of the table which is something tranmere fails to make at the start of every season. They always finish well so i would (infact may do on pay day) put money for them to be in the championship next season.

Kitten, it is not hard to back the winner in a two horse race either!

neko
31-08-2004, 12:25 PM
don't draw me into things edward

and by the way... change the record :sleeping:

Eddie
31-08-2004, 12:39 PM
don't draw me into things edward

and by the way... change the record :sleeping:

To what? I know it is gettin boring we all know everton are crap!

:help:

Traxx
31-08-2004, 04:53 PM

you think? :lol:

im gonna piss myself when moyes get's handed about 6/7 million from rooney's fee to sort the team out :doh:

hahaha 1st division here you come :clap: :clap: :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==