PDA

View Full Version : finally over

dee
01-09-2004, 01:26 AM
well rooneys finally signed for utd, now its time to get on with what matters, man utd winning the leauge,
now we have four world class stikers
we might be able to win a game, plus we have heinz back from greece,
and big rio back in 3 weeks along with wes brown and roy keane.

back 2 winning me thincks :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :love: :love:

Traxx
01-09-2004, 01:40 AM
bloody manc's :roll:

Traxx
01-09-2004, 01:40 AM

bollox

Traxx
01-09-2004, 01:41 AM
now its time to get on with what matters, man utd winning the leauge,

no chance.

Traxx
01-09-2004, 01:45 AM
:lol: :lol: :cool:

dee
01-09-2004, 03:03 AM
bloody manc's :roll:

:nono: jealous anyone :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
01-09-2004, 07:11 AM
you havent got a chance tbh, Arsenal are so far ahead of you....uniteds reign is over.

subsonic
01-09-2004, 08:41 AM
well rooneys finally signed for utd, now its time to get on with what matters, man utd winning the leauge,
now we have four world class stikers
we might be able to win a game, plus we have heinz back from greece,
and big rio back in 3 weeks along with wes brown and roy keane.

a little to late to win the league me thinks arsenal are the team to beat amazing free flowing footie with a winning way about them

this is the worst utd team i can remember but rooney is a good signing for utd and they will probs finish in the top 3

but its the middle of the park that they are lacking keane is getting on now and isnt the player he once was djemba djemba is shit fletcher is ok but not world class scholes is the only top class player thats still got it to give in the middle kliberson will soon settle and that can only be good for utd

you must look at arsenal and think i wish we where that good once upon a time we where ;)

dee
01-09-2004, 11:42 AM
i here wat your saying lads , but i thinck wev'e got a good team
dont forget giggs,ronaldo+miller in midfeild.

i do admire arsenal , but ive every faith in utd,there my team :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
01-09-2004, 11:54 AM
miller & ronaldo will be 2 of your best players in years to come, ronaldo is sheer class, diving little cunt though, i honestly think you will not catch up with Arsenal, but saying that you can never write the scum off.

i think it's time you should start looking for a replacement gaffer tbh, hands off o'neill though you manc twats :twisted:

dee
01-09-2004, 12:32 PM
miller & ronaldo will be 2 of your best players in years to come, ronaldo is sheer class, diving little cunt though, i honestly think you will not catch up with Arsenal, but saying that you can never write the scum off.

i think it's time you should start looking for a replacement gaffer tbh, hands off o'neill though you manc twats :twisted:

maybe we wont catch arsenal this year , but i thinck are reign is far from over, r next manager will be carlos mate , thats why he came back :cool: :cool:

King of the arena
01-09-2004, 12:57 PM
chim chim, chim chim, charoo who needs wayne rooney when youve got mutu

dee
01-09-2004, 01:50 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Col
01-09-2004, 09:38 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

is that the same mutu who struggles for a place on the bench?

basslinejunkie
01-09-2004, 09:53 PM
nobodys gonna be able to touch arsenal again this yr.doesnt matter who you sign to be honest ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==