PDA

View Full Version : YORKE FOR THE BLUE BOYS

BOXY
01-09-2004, 03:13 PM
I not to sure what to make of this signing admittidley he has only been brought in as a squad player and should make good cover for the forss/heskey but he was a right lazy bastard at blackburn last season,
but he is also a proven goalscorer at the top level, hopefully brucie will be abel to get the best out of him? he will also be out to prove souness wrong and should try hard!

Traxx
01-09-2004, 03:35 PM
lock up your daughters birmingham :lol:

neko
01-09-2004, 03:46 PM
well i'm glad he's gone to birmingham and not celtic anyway.

hopefully bruce'll knock him into touch.

zigojacko
01-09-2004, 04:10 PM
think this shall prove to be a good signing for brum... there squad appears to be getting stronger and stronger and they should have a cracking season - fair play to them

Traxx
01-09-2004, 04:15 PM
bruce for newcastle ;)

Esox Lucius
01-09-2004, 04:26 PM

and aunties, grandma's, mothers etc....infact any woman with a hole will do for dwight :lol:

Traxx
01-09-2004, 04:35 PM

and aunties, grandma's, mothers etc....infact any woman with a hole will do for dwight :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
01-09-2004, 08:53 PM
but he is also a proven goalscorer at the top level, hopefully brucie will be abel to get the best out of him? he will also be out to prove souness wrong and should try hard!

WAS a proven goalscorer at the highest level.terrible signing for birmingham as far as im concerned but a great deal for rovers(think were gettin 500k :lol: ) if birmingham are to use him this year the best position for him is to lob him in midfield. he just aint got the legs to be a striker anymore.

Him n David Dunn,the pervert partnership! :lol:

dee
02-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Him n David Dunn,the pervert partnership!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BOXY
02-09-2004, 07:15 AM

WAS a proven goalscorer at the highest level.terrible signing for birmingham as far as im concerned but a great deal for rovers(think were gettin 500k :lol: ) if birmingham are to use him this year the best position for him is to lob him in midfield. he just aint got the legs to be a striker anymore.

I heard it was only 250k now thats got to be a bargin if i ever heard one eh?

BOXY
02-09-2004, 07:18 AM
bruce for newcastle ;)

:rambo: :nono:
oi you aint got no chance mate why would he leave a club which are constantly progressing and also a good relationship with the board
to go and join a club which are in a crisis on and off the pitch and also a backstabbing bastard owner freddy shepard eh ?
:lol:

Frank Dogshit
02-09-2004, 02:07 PM

I heard it was only 250k now thats got to be a bargin if i ever heard one eh?

oh aye thats a bargain alright!1 more season out of him and no goals to show for it. great deal! ;) :lol:

Traxx
02-09-2004, 02:59 PM
bruce for newcastle ;)

:rambo: :nono:
oi you aint got no chance mate why would he leave a club which are constantly progressing and also a good relationship with the board
to go and join a club which are in a crisis on and off the pitch and also a backstabbing bastard owner freddy shepard eh ?
:lol:

i aint no newcastle fan, ill leave that to hakka :doh: :lol:

just what im hearing mate ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==