PDA

View Full Version : Cari Lekebusch - The Architect

Louk
01-09-2004, 05:19 PM
I so love this album!!! Its wicked, desperate to know where the secret tracks are. Shaded is one seriously twisted piece of music and I really love Love International and Dance Of Light!!

Absolutely wicked!

http://www.lekebuschmusik.se/architect/ for more info

Here's my review:
CARI LEKEBUSCH - "The Architecht" [Truesoul]
Having been recognised as one of the pioneers of Swedish Techno (alongside Adam Beyer), Cari's productions have received masses of DJ support over the past few years. Personally, I love most of the material on his H Productions label as well as the material on Svek. On "The Architect" listeners are treated to thirteen slices of twisted electronica with the first half of the album keeping the pace slow, while the second half features tougher cuts such as 'Love International' and 'Dance Of Light', which stand out for me! A hugely effective album, Love it! 9/10

What do the rest of you think!

Louk

miss bass
01-09-2004, 07:26 PM
i just LOVE Cari Lekebusch, hes the only artist i have bought the most tunes.

:clap: :love:

xfive
01-09-2004, 07:34 PM
One of my favorites as well.... PR0PZ :rambo: :rambo: :cool:

The Overfiend
02-09-2004, 01:51 PM
I think the vid is hot as hell, as is most of his material.

Joseph Isaac
02-09-2004, 05:58 PM
FCKING WICKED!!! Glad to see Cari once again taking his music to the next level...

Dustin Zahn
02-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Yeah it's a really good album. To be honest, I didn't like the tracks with the vocals but the rest of the tracks are really nice for the campy, chilled out nights. Old Cari fans are gonna go "WTF?" when they hear it, but it's quality music. The whole album sets a perfect mood.

278d7e64a374de26f==