PDA

View Full Version : I know we,ve only just met but i think i love ya

Mindful
03-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Hello ive been coming on this site 4 about 2wks now and its f***in awesome :clap: The old post are wicked(the ones ive had time to read so far)ive found priceless advice on most subjects.It's so good to hear what likeminded peeps have to say about their ideas on techno production :love: Im a dj from manchester & have been producing in my bedroom 4 about 5 yrs(2 yrs seriously)I am inspired & influenced by people like Public Enemy,Rizza(Wu ang),808 state,Jeff Mills,Robert Hood,R. Hawtin,A.Beyer,T.Khrome,J.Mull,Sergeon,J.Ruskin,Us er,
Joey Belltoe,Metroline,M.Carrolla,Paritsio,Rush,C.Leibi ng,P.Grooves,Dave T Drummer,Leo Laker,Amok,KD Smith,Lars Klien,M.Burkat,Mark E.G.&Chrissi,Headroom BLAH BLAH.Ive bin makin music on the same tired old pc 4 5 yrs(im a skint bum)running sonic pro.With help&advice from u lot ive found a new love&energy 4 the music i make.
Thank u all 4 the advice n stuff i have taken in over the past 2 weeks.your all f***in brilliant ;)
p.s. sorry if i board any1 with my moronic ramblings
NEW BOY-STE MINDFUL.

DJZeMigL
03-09-2004, 05:20 PM
wez luv U back... now go make us some nices trackz :P

Z

MARKEG
03-09-2004, 07:54 PM
:clap:

hope you stay and get involved mate :)

dan the acid man
03-09-2004, 08:30 PM
great post, welcome :cool:

Mindful
03-09-2004, 09:45 PM
yeah thankz :notworthy: your all legends every time i read advice from Ze migl i learn big time u seem to realy know ya shit :study: ,im sure ive got one of your tracks the one on Advents Recreation will check whn i get home 2night.
And Mark i furrkin lurrve you n Chrissi man your an insperation to me as a dj and production wise you n Chrissi are SUPURB & definetly have your own sound,I forget which nmbr BLACKOUT AUDIO it is the green one with p.scoog the first one on your side is the bollox mate :twisted:
Will hopefully post some ov my music soon(when i work out how)have loads of tunes i just beat my self up on the technical side :crackup: as i have no one who knows much on production in my little circle of freinds they are all djs so they can comment on the feel ov the tunes but they dont realy know much when it comes to the overall sound,thats why im so happy to find this site youve all managed to create there seems to be no oversized egos(witch there rarely is in the techno comunity)I really hope i can add somthing :dance:
Hope u dont mistake my appreciation for bum kissin.

278d7e64a374de26f==