PDA

View Full Version : chris leibling - london december 04

Rog
04-09-2004, 03:46 AM
is anybody else aware of this...???

i can't wait - will be so cool to see this guy spin - i really enjoy his productions (i'm all excited!!!) can you tell! :crackup:

anyway i will put an email add'e you need to get a venue etc etc if anybody says.. yes pleasE :?: :eh: ;)

Tiptoe
04-09-2004, 09:08 AM
its my 20th birthday on dec 3rd so me and my mates are on about making the journey from leeds down for it.

Stella Boy
04-09-2004, 09:48 AM
its my 20th birthday on dec 3rd so me and my mates are on about making the journey from leeds down for it.

20 already ??. How you kids grow up fast :lol:

serox
04-09-2004, 01:04 PM
where is he playing?

Frank Dogshit
04-09-2004, 07:53 PM
personally i would never travel all the way down to london to watch liebing.
is he backed up with any other djs do you know??

Rog
05-09-2004, 02:36 AM
gms
alien project

few of the suf collective..

also oberon/beamish

i'll put the email thing here monday (flyers on desk at work) :eh:

Rog
06-09-2004, 11:33 AM
paradisecity@antiworld.net

we email there... apparently (think its all to do with antiworld but not sure if its free or what...?!!? as it don't say)

but i really want to here liebing so i'm there :cool:

serox
07-09-2004, 12:35 PM
paradisecity@antiworld.net

we email there... apparently (think its all to do with antiworld but not sure if its free or what...?!!? as it don't say)

but i really want to here liebing so i'm there :cool:

sorry if i am being stupid, but where is he playing? is there a website to visit with details? :?:

Frank Dogshit
07-09-2004, 12:57 PM
think speedy j is on aswell with liebing that same night.

its a flux event from turnmills as far as i know.

i think ill go now. :lol:

Traxx
07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
they doin one of those duo sets with speedy live & liebing mixing into him?

I read about them doing that in detroit i think recentley, sounds like it went down a storm. Dunno if i can be arsed goin all the way down to turnmills though :doh:

eyes without a face
07-09-2004, 03:17 PM
isnt anyone else a little bothered about the difference in quality there???!!!

Speedy J is in a league that Liebing could only dream of, strange pairing if you ask me personally

Frank Dogshit
07-09-2004, 03:21 PM
dunno lad,liebing for me has only gone crap these last couple of years.hes sets a few years ago were awesome i thought and his technically ability couldnt be questioned.

theyve done the next colabs 300 together,comes out end of this month.1 of the tracks is meant to be a right belter!

Eddie
07-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Wont catch me missioning down when Speedy j is on with the hacker a stones throw away from my house (which will be empty as the olds are on holiday)

jesus
07-09-2004, 03:37 PM
i think that detriot ones on here http://www.paxahau.com/node.htm . go archives then there's 4 2hr sections near the top.

Sunil
07-09-2004, 03:39 PM
isnt anyone else a little bothered about the difference in quality there???!!!

Speedy J is in a league that Liebing could only dream of, strange pairing if you ask me personally

But it's Speedy J's choice, he's decided to stay at just hard techno and right now the other big name of hard techno is Chris Liebing. Nothing strange about the pairing when you add it up, and take into consideration the added exposure each will receive from doing joint performances/productions. Sure, Joachim could do it all on his own, he doesn't need anyone... but pairing up with Liebing will do him no harm.

Frank Dogshit
07-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Wont catch me missioning down when Speedy j is on with the hacker a stones throw away from my house (which will be empty as the olds are on holiday)

yes but this nights 2 months after the liverpool set.

was thinking of a possible xmas party/john the bus style arrangement down to london if the lineup fills out more. just a thought.

Eddie
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Aslong as it is not John "The Bus" driving, wonder whatever happened to him lovely fella!

eyes without a face
07-09-2004, 04:04 PM
But it's Speedy J's choice, he's decided to stay at just hard techno and right now the other big name of hard techno is Chris Liebing. Nothing strange about the pairing when you add it up, and take into consideration the added exposure each will receive from doing joint performances/productions. Sure, Joachim could do it all on his own, he doesn't need anyone... but pairing up with Liebing will do him no harm

hmmm you see, when i think of hard techno the last person i think of, and especially to be at the top of its game, is Chris Liebing. For me personally he has about as much artistic merit as errrr i dunno..... a boiled egg.

Speedy J on the otherhand is a legend, someone who has for years produced some of the most classic cuts of electronic music your likely to hear... EVER!

When i say i dont associated Liebing with hard techno, well i dont associate Speedy J with hard techno either. granted his live sets and some of his productions are pretty savage, but i simply class him as techno, he has a very unique sound that for me lies way above your average "hard" techno artist.... and a sound thats WAYYYYY above that of Liebing

just my 2 peneths worth

nominal
10-09-2004, 07:34 AM
CL rocks, man I would go.

Will someone please book him on the West Coast?

278d7e64a374de26f==