PDA

View Full Version : ENGLAND V POLAND

subsonic
08-09-2004, 09:28 AM
ok sven has lost the plot he say he will not change his team he has fath in them :roll: :roll:

so james will most probs start again :dontevengothere:

and owen says defeet dont matter whats he on if we lose sven has to go

Esox Lucius
08-09-2004, 10:03 AM
i think england will win, but only just...2-1 my prediction.

subsonic
08-09-2004, 11:21 AM

in a way i hope we lose so we get rid of sven :shock:

but in a way i want to hammer poland too ;)

Traxx
08-09-2004, 12:23 PM
what do you wanna get rid of sven for? he's only lost 3 competitive game for us since he's been in charge.

Esox Lucius
08-09-2004, 12:24 PM
I would say it is because he plays boring defensive football like the italians and is far too overpaid and imo he is a better club manager.

subsonic
08-09-2004, 12:46 PM
what do you wanna get rid of sven for? he's only lost 3 competitive game for us since he's been in charge.

his style of play is so boring the long ball to owen all the time go one up and sit back take gerrard off and bring on carragher when its 2-2 :shock:
david james england no1 :shock:
will not drop players that are having a poor time on the park :shock:
we will never win anything like that :roll:
bring back venables ;)

Col
08-09-2004, 12:49 PM
2-1 poland tonight.

sven should not have got the job in first place...just look at last weeks match, after about 3 years of everbody in the country saying "play bridge & cole together on the left" 3 years later (and many friendlies later) he finally decides to do it in englands first world cup qualifing match!

he is not prepared to drop englands big name players either, how many more times do we have to see david beckham turn in an awful performance before he gets dropped? its the same with owen, and maybe even lampard (who in my opinion has being playing shite in englands last few matches)

id have wright-phillips in for beckham, cole in for lampard, defoe for owen, and martyn for james.

gk: nigel martyn
lb: ashley cole
rb: gary neville
cd: john terry
cd: ledley king
lw: joe cole
rw: shawn wright-phillips
cm: steven gerrard
cm: nicky butt
str: alan smith
str: jermaine defoe

i would have sol cambell back in for king when fit again.

Esox Lucius
08-09-2004, 12:55 PM
agree there col, if i was sven that is probably who i would play, maybe start lampard though, and bring cole on if he wasnt playing well.

subsonic
08-09-2004, 01:04 PM
i would play this team tonight

gk martyn
rb nevall
lb bridge
cb terry
cb king
rm wright phillips
lm cole'a
cm gerrard
cm lampard
fw de foe
fw smith

with
cole'j
beckham
johnson
robinson
dyer
southgate

DJsmallpaul
08-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Apparently James is out & Paul Robinson is in :clap:

Defoe starts too !

Traxx
08-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Apparently James is out & Paul Robinson is in :clap:

Defoe starts too !

just a rumour so far isnt it?

DJsmallpaul
08-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Yea it's not confirmed yet.

DJsmallpaul
08-09-2004, 06:31 PM
But it has been now ;)

Esox Lucius
08-09-2004, 09:52 PM

as I said, only just, if it wasnt for that OG you wouldnt have drawn. ;) still a pile of shite ;)

Hakka
08-09-2004, 10:30 PM

as I said, only just, if it wasnt for that OG you wouldnt have drawn. ;) still a pile of shite ;)

England did play poor. They got the result though. That's what matters.

Northern Ireland were unlucky, although Hughes was silly for punching Savage.

piginabush
08-09-2004, 11:21 PM
nigel martyn???? wright-phillips for beckham, butt AND gerrard in midfield, defoe and smith up front????

Have you all gone mad????

Robinson is definately the best keeper we have, and will improve at Spurs.

Dont forget we will have Ferdinand at the back again soon, I would play him with John Terry or Sol Campbell.

Now that it is a little more proven..... i like the Cole/Bridge left midfield, though if one of them is injured I would still have Joe Cole start on the left.

Gary Neville is still the best Right Back we have, always looks composed on the ball and never panics, though Glen Johnson looks like he will be just as good and will be if he keeps his Chelsea place.

Beckham on the right..... always, never to be replaced, might well have not been playing as good recently but can turn a game with one pass or cross..... and can control games when he can be arsed (vs Greece @ Old Trafford, remember??)

As said, Joe Cole or Bridge on the Left..... Gerrard playing Defensive Midfielder, Lampard as attacking or Wright Phillips if he is injured (but not on the right instead of Beckham.)

Up front...... Rooney, Owen, Smith, Defoe, Beattie in any combination, though Rooney/Owen is probably the best combination we have at the moment with Smith and Defoe knocking at the door

Esox Lucius
09-09-2004, 08:55 AM
your shit and you know you are :clap: :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==