PDA

View Full Version : Few Tunes for ta to check!

fatcollective
08-09-2004, 07:53 PM
few tunes on our site for ya to check out...they are in the AUDIO section.

...i must state thou that the quality is quite poor (very low MP3 format) cause we have got so little space left on the site...see what ya think anyways ;)

messyfuture
08-09-2004, 09:39 PM
nice tracks ;)

i downloaded the new method and lost project

nice loopy techno to get the kids started on a saturday night :lol:

dan the acid man
09-09-2004, 12:02 AM
i really enjoyed these tracks, especially the first 2, but i would prefer a bit more synth action though

fatcollective
10-09-2004, 10:34 AM
hey nice one guys, yep deffo more synth action needed, saying that i think i have reworked the tracks since, so i will av a look and repost em...well my track anyway (zoid), my brother is a little more talented that me (not that im jelous or anything :doh: ) but cheers for the feedback, its always greatly appreaciated ;)

dirty_bass
10-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Nice, a little bit too loopy for me. Give it some synth action, go on, you love it you slags.

As a by-the by, I had a look at john conners site. Supertech? what the hell is he on about, sounds like normal bangin techno to me, kinda like playing loads of funky house and deciding to call it shiggywiggy house.
Strange guy.

Sunil
10-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Nice, a little bit too loopy for me. Give it some synth action, go on, you love it you slags.

As a by-the by, I had a look at john conners site. Supertech? what the hell is he on about, sounds like normal bangin techno to me, kinda like playing loads of funky house and deciding to call it shiggywiggy house.
Strange guy.

Yeah I read this too, the whole explanation of "Supertech" is the biggest load of rubbish I've read in a while, sorry. I don't know Jon Connor, he's probably a cool bloke, why the hell does he feel the need to proclaim all this kind of nonsense though?

fatcollective
10-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Firstly ...Cheers Dirty Bass for the positive feedback ;)
and with the jon connor thing, well i do know him, but i dont really want to go into that one, but i would advise to maybe send him and email and he might tell you all about it :shock:

Sunil
10-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Firstly ...Cheers Dirty Bass for the positive feedback ;)
and with the jon connor thing, well i do know him, but i dont really want to go into that one, but i would advise to maybe send him and email and he might tell you all about it :shock:

Well he's told us all about it on his site, and that's pretty much enough for me for the moment :)
Didn't get a chance lo listen to your tracks, will do later ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
10-09-2004, 04:44 PM
[quote="dirty_bass"]Nice, a little bit too loopy for me. Give it some synth action, go on, you love it you slags.

Strange guy.[/quo

What Jon Conner calls SupaTech is actually called schranz. although if you tell him this he goes on about how he's a professionnal dj blah blah blah an that basically he knows wot he's on about....i think not

an he goes on asa htough he's created a whole new type of techno when he's only released 2 poss 3 tunes!! sorry gotta have my bitch he blags my head bout it all the time!!!

Jimfish
11-09-2004, 03:57 PM
i had to check that supertech shit out.. my god what a load of bollocks!

I like on the 'location x' page where he says: "myself and my fellow colleagues of the North Wales techno elite"

:doh:

fatcollective
11-09-2004, 05:10 PM
not included in the north wales techno elite...we the FAT Collective are just doing our own thing, we got our own label "Kick the Drum Records" (its our very own style ...super duper funk tech...by the way!) nah seriously, jons jon and nothing to do with what we are doing... we are not trying do do anything "un-invented or better than anyone else" just the usual techno thing... ;)

dirty_bass
11-09-2004, 06:05 PM
if you tell him this he goes on about how he's a professionnal dj blah blah blah an that basically he knows wot he's on about....i think not

an he goes on asa htough he's created a whole new type of techno when he's only released 2 poss 3 tunes!!

Sounds like your typical inflated ego, thinks he`s a superstar, crap.
I haven`t been at all impressed by any of his tunes. Seriously minimal, and looped, and doing nothing, just the same shit for 6 mins.

Why is it the least talented, have the biggest ego`s, is it some kind of compensatory thing?

The Overfiend
11-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Why is it the least talented, have the biggest ego`s, is it some kind of compensatory thing?

I love when Dirty tells the realness about things!

The inflated ego covers up their own insecurity, So they create this aura about them, to protect their own psyche from feeling inadequate, when in reality their perception is the only one who buys this. Cause most of the time people can read it for face value. Very good point Steve!

fatcollective
11-09-2004, 07:56 PM
any chance we can drop the jon connor subject....im not being a bitch, its just if you live in north wales like me, you have already heard enough about the whole supertech thing......cheers guys ;)

dirty_bass
12-09-2004, 04:12 PM
sorry, waaaay off topic, but there you go.
I think essentially the point is, people need to relax, this ain`t hollywood, so there`s no point in thinking you`re the man.

Jimfish
12-09-2004, 05:03 PM
this ain't hollywood?

dirty_bass
12-09-2004, 06:26 PM
YEah, I know, it was a real bummer when I found that out.
I`d got myself a cowboy hat and everything.

dan the acid man
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
maybe it could be dallas instead:lol:

fatcollective
12-09-2004, 10:16 PM
ded right

fatcollective
12-09-2004, 10:18 PM
its not bein able to wear my snakeskin boots that really guts me

278d7e64a374de26f==