PDA

View Full Version : [Liverpool] Split vs Aztec, November 5th

jock
08-09-2004, 08:55 PM
FRIDAY Nov 5th 2004 - Guy Fawkes Night Party at NATION!!

BEN SIMS
CHRIS FINKE (Atomic Jam)

Scot McGill (T-Funkshun)

Mark Wilson
Relik
Dash (In Stereo)
DJ HI
Visuals by Split.

Aztec & Monkey Business present the Guy Fawkes night party at NATION with AZTEC v SPLIT. The split lads come to our place with a bag of tunes and are ready to party. Back in Liverpool once again are Ben Sims with partner in crime Chris Finke. After putting on some great parties in 2004, starring Derrick May, Dave Clarke and Rush these guys come to nation to blow the annexe away.

£10 members/£11 nus/£12 door
10-4am

****ing get it, cannot wait for this one, Sims and Finke firing on all cylinders and all hopes for another addition to the lineup!!!! ;)

Frank Dogshit
08-09-2004, 09:04 PM
why is there gonna be another addition to the lineup?

Frank Dogshit
08-09-2004, 09:07 PM
its got the makings of a really great night this!

techno works really in the annexe as monkey business showed the other month.was a top night.

jock
08-09-2004, 09:58 PM
as long as its not going to be in the main room, i couldnt care if it was in the car park!!!!

Ben Sims and Chris Finke will ****ing rip the place apart!!!!

djfurness
08-09-2004, 10:00 PM
i'll be there if there aint any clashes with anything....i play in the annexe the weke b4 as well so looks like 2 visits in a week!

Frank Dogshit
08-09-2004, 10:06 PM
if sims is even half as good as what he was at the jam the other week were in for a right treat. 3 decks fun all night long... :cool:

Stella Boy
08-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Unless Sims is in Leeds prior to this event then I will be there. Haven't seen Sims for what seems an age. I may aswell move over the pennines the amount of time I'll be spending over there. :roll: :lol:

Tiptoe
08-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Unless Sims is in Leeds prior to this event then I will be there. Haven't seen Sims for what seems an age. I may aswell move over the pennines the amount of time I'll be spending over there. :roll: :lol:

erm how are you getting there cos i wouldn't mind going too mate?

Frank Dogshit
08-09-2004, 10:28 PM
aye its really good for liverpool at the moment with all these great nights springing up. up to now weve got...

October 2nd-voodoo reopening,green velvet
Inbetween that miss kittins on at evol(cant recall date)
October 16th-Dave Clarke and some other guy i cant recall the name of@Chibuku.
October 30th-Voodoo Halloween with Speedy J,Hacker.
November 5th-Split v Aztec
November 6th-Bugged Out in the annexe/carling academy(which 1?)

Sure theres about 2 other decent nights inbetween all that lot somwhere too.

Taken over leeds now id say in the quality nights ranking! :lol: ;)

Stella Boy
08-09-2004, 10:29 PM

erm how are you getting there cos i wouldn't mind going too mate?

Driving. How are you getting there ? :lol: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
08-09-2004, 10:38 PM
will deffo have to get together for this one chaps. know a few nice waterin holes in the area for a few bevs beforehand.

Stella Boy
08-09-2004, 10:47 PM
That sounds cool mate, will be booking a hotel ( recommendations welcome ) so we'll be up for a few beers before hand.

djfurness
09-09-2004, 09:18 AM
**** the hotel and go the pleasure rooms instead....its only over the road from nation...
innit danny :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

djfurness
09-09-2004, 09:21 AM
on the subject of liverpool....we aint doin too bad for dnb neither...

17th sep - dj hype @ zanzibar
24th sep - nicky blackmarket @ zanzibar
15th oct - digital @ zanzibar
16th oct - dillinja @ chibuku
29th oct - adam f @ nation

add to that rahzel on the 2nd oct....jazzy jeff on the 18th sep....and loads and loads of locals nights then its lookin ****ing good!!!
oh and ive just booked knifehandchop for october for a little bit of hardcore representation....
I love livin here!!

Eddie
09-09-2004, 11:19 PM
That sounds cool mate, will be booking a hotel ( recommendations welcome ) so we'll be up for a few beers before hand.

There is one called the formula one hotel its basic as hell but only about 25£ a night (i think), bit of a way out (20mins walk by the docks) but its cheap as chips!

Stella Boy
09-09-2004, 11:42 PM

There is one called the formula one hotel its basic as hell but only about 25£ a night (i think), bit of a way out (20mins walk by the docks) but its cheap as chips!

Thanks for that Eddie but I think my missus would like a nice well suited establishment to relax in after.
Does Liverpool have hotels that have 4 stars :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
10-09-2004, 08:32 AM
yo tiptoe, i live in leeds as from next week. maybe we could get a mini bus up there with a load of us????

Eddie
10-09-2004, 09:22 AM

Thanks for that Eddie but I think my missus would like a nice well suited establishment to relax in after.
Does Liverpool have hotels that have 4 stars :lol:

The marriot is a 4 star i think alright but not the ritz, there is the crown plaza which is well nice but costs ££££! Or there is a holiday in, its not too expensive and the rooms are alright, I used to be able to get rooms cheap as a mate worked there but he has moved back to durham! Think you can get a double for around £50(ish) there.

Esox Lucius
10-09-2004, 09:29 AM
plenty of hotels in liverpool!

http://www.uk-hotel-accommodation.co.uk/England/Merseyside/Liverpool/index.cfm

adelphi is right in the middle of town so would be ideal and only a 2 min walk if that from lime st station

278d7e64a374de26f==