heres a tune im working on...im used to making dnb so dont expect much:P

feedback and advice needed

www.digisoftdesign.net/dl/unknown00.mp3

cheers

Jabba
we're gonna need a bigger boat

miromiric.
03-12-2002, 05:24 AM
i checked it out? that`s your first four to the floor tune?

now here`s what i think. what i don`t like about it is the kick and hats, they sound to hardcorish and it seems to me like they`re out of sync a bit. give to the rhythm a bit of distorsion.

what i really like about it is that chord in the background, it`s very sweet. maybe u could put it up front.

sinner
03-12-2002, 09:16 AM
I agree with miromiric about the kick, but the hats dont really bother me at all ( im sure thats just a matter of personal opinion)

I turned the equalizer up on the high end a bit, and the track came through somewhat clearer in some parts

I love the vocal sample.

Does it have a name yet?

The chord in the background is really really nice. It should have a larger role in the track

Id love to know if you make any changes to it

Mike

You go in hard, and you go in fast.

DJ Jabba
03-12-2002, 03:36 PM
cheers for the comments guys...yea its my first proper go at hard techno, ive been dabbling for about 2-3 years with other genre's but never come up with anything i liked and rarely finish a tune....i have reservations about the kick too...ive tried various others and they just dont seem give it decent movement, someone said there was too much reverb on it...i have crappy pc speakers and didnt think so but when i hooked it up to my 2k rig it sounded a whole lot different, ill just have to keep playing with it

latahz

jabba

we're gonna need a bigger boat

MARKEG
04-12-2002, 01:15 AM
Definitely too much reverb on the kick to be a dancefloor track.

Dave Elyzium
17-01-2003, 11:18 AM
jabba ya wet chip!
long time no speak comrade...........cant listen to the tune cos no speaker stack in this cunty library....

but!! ill agree with everyone else, the chord is nice and the hi hats are a bit hi hatty..

278d7e64a374de26f==