PDA

View Full Version : England last night

lukekendall
09-09-2004, 08:36 AM
England did play poor, but they won and they were better than poland!

the line up Sven had looked a lot better than the last one

thought the Defence was ok! will be even stronger when camball and Rio are back

thought bridge done ok on the left, Beckham was the usual cack he has been playing recently :roll: Gerrard was good in my eyes, think he should really be the captin of the team but thats just my view! Lampard did not really play too well expect more from him!

Owen was quite poor as usual seemed to lack confidence! Defoe was good, solid first start for him, scored a good goal and always looked to get in on everything! was the replacement Rooney in my eyes.! It would be good to see how Defoe and rooney would work together when he is fit again :rambo:

Robinsion was ok (no cock ups like james) but really did not have that much to do.

subsonic
09-09-2004, 08:45 AM
sven out please im so bored with this negative game :roll: :roll:

Esox Lucius
09-09-2004, 08:56 AM
england were poor poor poor ! and I wouldnt sau much better than poland at all.

DJsmallpaul
09-09-2004, 08:59 AM
i don't know i thought we we played quite well in the second half.

2 Away matches 4 points & every buggers moaning :roll:

subsonic
09-09-2004, 09:19 AM
i don't know i thought we we played quite well in the second half.

2 Away matches 4 points & every buggers moaning :roll:

its the way we played

DJsmallpaul
09-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Exactly 4 pts and we were shite can't be bad ;)

subsonic
09-09-2004, 11:11 AM
apart from beating germany 5-1 and argentina 1-0 what games can you honestly say england looked good and played good football i will tell you
there isnt any more the style of play is pooh

Richierush
10-09-2004, 04:45 PM
England are shite its a fact michael owen is shite and david becham oh and calamity james.change them for defoe,wright philips and kirkland we will have a stronger side,lets face it every time England play its like a friendly they play shite,there playin for there country but it doesnt seem like it,they neeed to put more effort in and more of a fight id do england proud and id fight for my country **** them lazy little rich twats :evil: ;)

Esox Lucius
10-09-2004, 05:27 PM
kirkland is injured more than an extra on holby city :lol:

Richierush
11-09-2004, 10:32 AM
kirkland is injured more than an extra on holby city :lol:

:lol: his nickname shud be sick note

zigojacko
12-09-2004, 04:00 PM
yeh i think England are major under-achievers... rarely do i see them play to there true potential...

its a shame coz we have actually got a good squad... they just seem to play shit together - lol

278d7e64a374de26f==