PDA

View Full Version : Subroutine presents - TKO

joeyp21
09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Kind of a dark acidtechno/trance pounder (sans 303's) I've been working on. Not quite done but I'm sort of stuck for ideas so I figured I'd just post it up and see what opinions come about. How does the mastering sound so far? And so on.....

http://members.shaw.ca/subroutine/Muzik/TKO.mp3

Fill yer' boots.

jaqbip
09-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Nice piece of work.
Hard, deep and floor-kill ready :-)

joeyp21
09-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Nice piece of work.
Hard, deep and floor-kill ready :-)

Thanks for the feedback, always much appreciated.

fatcollective
09-09-2004, 08:11 PM
great sound.... digging the kick drum....erm what would i suggest, a few more hats and perc maybe???...i think it sounds good, maybe you think there could be more done cause you have heard it too many times. Sometimes when making a track (yourself), you tend to listen to certain areas instead of actually hearing it as a track, if ya catch my drift :lol:

joeyp21
09-09-2004, 08:15 PM
great sound.... digging the kick drum....erm what would i suggest, a few more hats and perc maybe???...i think it sounds good, maybe you think there could be more done cause you have heard it too many times. Sometimes when making a track (yourself), you tend to listen to certain areas instead of actually hearing it as a track, if ya catch my drift :lol:

Hahahaha, I definitely catch your drift. I think I'll add a few more intensity building percussive elements as you suggested and see if I feel it's complete at that point. I have been playing it back repeatedley. Maybe I should take a day or two away from it then come back to it. Thx mate.

fatcollective
09-09-2004, 08:32 PM
hahaha yeah, its always good to leave it for a day or 2 then check it and if it sounds good then....your on to a winner :lol:

dan the acid man
11-09-2004, 02:01 PM
more percussion will help this track alot, also some kind of hook would be good

278d7e64a374de26f==