PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK !

Anonymous
01-04-2003, 06:46 PM
We are a group of artists producing Techno trax and other styles. We use the forum regularly and have learnt a lot.

A few tunes for you to check out:

http://www.axiomusic.com

We really need some sort of feedback no matter how brief. A yes or no is good enough. If you can spare a few minutes and want to tell us more, i.e. why you do or don't like it, production techniques, eq, etc please do. We need to learn more and your help is appreciated.

PeAcE

A X I O M

MARKEG
01-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Well come on everyone!!!!! These lot already know my feedback, so there's no need for me personally to go into detail here....

Some constructive thoughts from everyone else would be good though...

Nomak
01-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Have only listened to one track so far but its really good, Nice sounds nice mix. I like it!

wenna
01-04-2003, 09:18 PM
i too only heard track one and i like quite alot. the bongo is cool, but i might be a bit biased because i love bongo's its the best way to add funk to a track......i'll be checking the rest around midnight tonite.

Patrick
01-04-2003, 09:40 PM
i too only heard track one and i like quite alot. the bongo is cool, but i might be a bit biased because i love bongo's its the best way to add funk to a track......i'll be checking the rest around midnight tonite.

Have you got yourself a copy of Bongo Rock by Michael Viners Incredible Bongo Band ? If not, you need to. 8)

wenna
02-04-2003, 12:21 AM
bongo band :?: what label is that on mate :?:

Patrick
02-04-2003, 10:14 AM
bongo band :?: what label is that on mate :?:

Can't remember. But it's a classic old funk/soul LP, well popular with hip-hoppers and b-boys. It's got the track Apache on it which is probably one of the most sampled breaks of all time apart from Funky Drummer. It had a re-issue in 2001. It's not tech or trance, but if you want original source material and if you like bongos then I'd definitely recommend it.
More info :
http://www.strut.co.uk/bongorock.html

miasma man
08-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Hey Nomak, Patrick and Wenna,

Thanks for taking the time to listen to our tracks.

We're glad that you liked them and it's good to get some positive feedback.

Hope all is cool.

...in contact...

A X I O M

miasma man
08-04-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey Nomak, Patrick and Wenna,

Thanks for taking the time to listen to our tracks.

We're glad that you liked them and it's good to get some positive feedback.

Hope all is cool.

...in contact...

A X I O M

Orange
08-04-2003, 07:50 PM
In my opinion I think you're all heading in the right direction. I listened to the first 3 or 4. Production sounds proper and the tracks I listen to got character. The first one appeals most to me. Don't know why? Maybe the groove or rhythm. The others are still cool too, no prob. Well done. I'll be back for more.

wenna
08-04-2003, 08:54 PM
THE LEVELS, COMPRESSION AND PRODUCTION ARE SPOT ON.......EVERYTHING SOUNDS SO CLEAR AND CRISP!!!

THE HI-HATS, I LOVE THE HI-HATS

Esox Lucius
09-04-2003, 06:11 PM
very well produced tracks.

278d7e64a374de26f==