PDA

View Full Version : dj rush, speedy j, regis vs ruskin etc, etc, etc...

Col
10-09-2004, 09:48 PM
techno pride does the business once again.

there is even a few clarke and cox sets too for those that like the "cheesier" side of techno. :)

http://www.technopride.net/setsdomes-2004setembro.htm

maily
10-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Alter Ego!!
good work col!

MangaFish
10-09-2004, 09:58 PM
can i have a translation please:

Amigo do Techno

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.

i reconise the words 'firewall' and 'techno' so i'm guessing my d/ls wont work unless i turn my firewall off?

Col
10-09-2004, 10:33 PM
can i have a translation please:

Amigo do Techno

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.

i reconise the words 'firewall' and 'techno' so i'm guessing my d/ls wont work unless i turn my firewall off?

your probably right.

Traxx
19-09-2004, 12:23 PM
i cant download anything, keeps bringing a page in spanish up saying something about a firewall even when ive turned it off.

gutted :cry:

TRB
23-09-2004, 06:23 PM
i cant download anything, keeps bringing a page in spanish up saying something about a firewall even when ive turned it off.

Hi mate,

It isn't spanish. The page is brazilian, so the language is portuguese.

Well, we use a program to protect our links and have some limitations, the program doesn't allow getright or firewall. So u must turn off and keep it off until the end of file transfer.

But sometimes some computers can't download... we wish do an english version of the site and fix some problems to. Maybe until the end of this year will be possible.

Cheers.

ps: sorry about my poor english

18-10-2004, 07:03 AM

Hi mate,

Well, we use a program to protect our links and have some limitations, the program doesn't allow getright or firewall. So u must turn off and keep it off until the end of file transfer.

But sometimes some computers can't download... we wish do an english version of the site and fix some problems to. Maybe until the end of this year will be possible.

Cheers.

Thats lame. I'm not even going to try then. That stinks because I could go for some Dave Clarke and Carl Cox. No one ever posts Carl Cox sets here too which is a shame. Heck, no one ever posts any atmospheric/melodic techno sets here which is even worse because thats what I prefur.

Traxx
18-10-2004, 05:06 PM

Hi mate,

Cheers.

That explains it then :lol:

lets know when the english version is up & running.

278d7e64a374de26f==