PDA

View Full Version : KSS Free Party

MARKEG
01-04-2003, 09:42 PM
Went to one of these parties the other week and it was amazing! Check the events section for details of their next one...

kss
01-04-2003, 10:18 PM
When you gunna come down again huh?!

We're planning an outdoor one at the mo..... some of the SUF crew are coming.... it'll be a bank holiday weekend, do you fancy making a weekend of it?

MARKEG
01-04-2003, 10:20 PM
is this weekend a bank holiday? hey... of course it is!!!!

but i'm gonna pop down to see public enemy/autechre at camber sands...

when will you know the venue though, cause i might pop in on the way from bristol...

kss
01-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Well if you make sure you have your phone on you ........ and it's charged....... and you have an answer phone / or you answer it......... :wink: I'll give you a call!!!!!

This coming weekend is a London one tho :( - Do you think you can venture that far?!!!!

(or you could phone the partyline :wink: )

MARKEG
01-04-2003, 10:45 PM
I'll stick with the party line m8.. don't worry. i might not make it, so dont go out of your way :D

kss
01-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Ahhhhhh good - I find those thangs so difficult to operate anyways :wink:

lol
Take Kare & c u soon

Patrick
02-04-2003, 09:17 AM
Were KSS at the Stop the War party in Islington the other week ?

kss
02-04-2003, 10:28 AM
Yeah we were! we did the coridor room :wink:

Had some power problems tho :(

Patrick
02-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Yeah we were! we did the coridor room :wink:

Had some power problems tho :(

The one downstairs, at the foot of the main stairway ? Or the long room upstairs with all the projections and film stuff ? Not that it's important or anything, all the rigs and rooms were good that night. Just satisfying my curiosity and putting faces/rigs to names, you know how it is. :wink: :)

Jimfish
02-04-2003, 11:43 AM
Were you guys at the warhouse in Acton on New years eve? i cant remember who was doing the big room upstairs with the nice new carpeted floor... whoever it was had a couple of really really good djs, i think it may have been you lot, was it?

sparanoid
02-04-2003, 12:10 PM
NYE in Acton the main techno room was Manik, Restless Natives and Frebass all linked up. Excellent London party, biggest that I can remember.

kss
02-04-2003, 12:38 PM
NYE in Acton the main techno room was Manik, Restless Natives and Frebass all linked up. Excellent London party, biggest that I can remember.

We were in Reading on NYE......... we were supposed to be coming down to linkup for that... but we all got too hammered!

yasmeen
02-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Jimfish, the room upstairs you are talking about (with the carpets and the red curtain) was actually done by Crossbones.

Wikkid Party - prevoiusly unseen: 27 rigs in one building, loads of happy fuked munters, banging tekkno everywhere, and I managed to get 4 Es for a tenner from some Scottish geezer...what more can you ask for?

sparanoid
02-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Nah Crossbones were in one of the smaller downstairs rooms, by the rear entrance to the building. Their rig was in the room oipposite Paniks.

Some piccies of that party to relive all those mashed up new year memories ...

http://www.panik.tv/pics39.html

Jimfish
03-04-2003, 11:26 AM
yup that sound like aboot right...t'was a very good party indeed! - they dont happen like that very often... wish it had been in east london though - it took me 3 hours to get ****in home and i REALLY needed a shit...

kss
08-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Did anyone make it to the party????

We are trying to get some photos of it - as our camera man had a serious bout of sleep...... not quite sure where he contracted from tho.....

http://www.kss-uk.co.uk

If you have some photo's please can you mail me at kss.uk@kss-uk.co.uk

278d7e64a374de26f==