PDA

View Full Version : Mark williams "A point in time" INGOMA SAMPlER 001

Fake DJ
12-09-2004, 06:21 PM
got this other day, soory but i aint a fan off this, normally like ingoma stuff but istn to my liking :nono:

think i may have to take it back

Jimfish
12-09-2004, 07:47 PM
is this the album?

I know there has been an album which has been due out for a year or so, hopefully this is it as from what i remember its packed with really good stuff :)

herman
12-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah its the sampler 12" from the album , personally i really like it has a couple of very nice Vince watson remix's on the flip side as well.

The Overfiend
12-09-2004, 08:15 PM
got this other day, soory but i aint a fan off this, normally like ingoma stuff but istn to my liking :nono:

Even still a bit of an objective opinion would be appreciated, to just say it sucks cause it's not to your liking may come off like you are just looking to slag no explanation, I respect Williams myself so at least provide why you didn't like it. Instead of just it sucks, taking it back. Roar.

Fake DJ
12-09-2004, 10:19 PM

Even still a bit of an objective opinion would be appreciated, to just say it sucks cause it's not to your liking may come off like you are just looking to slag no explanation, I respect Williams myself so at least provide why you didn't like it. Instead of just it sucks, taking it back. Roar.

no ive got some of his stuff which is good, but i dont dig this one unfortunately, jus wanted to know every1 else opinions on it

Dustin Zahn
12-09-2004, 11:37 PM
i bought the album solely for the track that was released on the sampler. that Tec A (?) track was excellent and the vince watson remixes are good too. I may have to pick up the sampler as well.

Adverse
13-09-2004, 12:27 PM
i like vince waston.

278d7e64a374de26f==