PDA

View Full Version : LARS KLEIN why wait

subsonic
13-09-2004, 08:29 AM
i tell you people lars was top notch on saturday a very nice bloke and well up for it his sound is like no other that i have herd play wicked stuff
i just cant understand why do one else has booked him over here
i would well and truely recommed him to anyone wicked bloke and sound as a pound ;)

Tik Tok
13-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Yeah was a wicked night, not many people but still loved it, all the djs played some wicked tunes and doin some wicked tricks, alot of respect to them all. Lars set was poundin, i noticed he played alot of his tracks which is sound.

Overall, nice one for gettin him here geez, top night, look forward to the next one :) :) :)

Whos gunna be playin the next one anyway?

subsonic
13-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah was a wicked night, not many people but still loved it, all the djs played some wicked tunes and doin some wicked tricks, alot of respect to them all. Lars set was poundin, i noticed he played alot of his tracks which is sound.

Overall, nice one for gettin him here geez, top night, look forward to the next one :) :) :)

Whos gunna be playin the next one anyway?

could be slobodan or amok someone like that i think

killarava2day
13-09-2004, 12:40 PM
How was his mixing style; did he hold tracks for a while, mix often between the third, if his productions are anything to go by it should've been in intense jorney? Could you give your opinion.

subsonic
13-09-2004, 12:52 PM
How was his mixing style; did he hold tracks for a while, mix often between the third, if his productions are anything to go by it should've been in intense jorney? Could you give your opinion.

he was rocking holding mixes for some time and droping in the 3rd he was very tight from what i sore
he seemed to have the crowd moving on a ride everyone i spoke to after said he was brilliant so that cant be bad maybe i will be able to get a link up of his set if it recorded ;)

killarava2day
14-09-2004, 01:05 AM
maybe i will be able to get a link up of his set if it recorded ;)

I'd really appreciate that mate.

~cheeky~
14-09-2004, 02:42 PM
i loved lars set.

will be honest and say its the first techno set thats had me flying.
up untill then i just couldnt really get into it.

:clap:

Bas Mooy
23-09-2004, 09:06 AM
I had the honour to present Lars to the Dutch crowd for the first time (about 3 years ago), since then he has been playing on numerous events in venues throughout Holland and finally is getting the respect that he deserves. This year he played the Awakenings festival, which was probably the biggest gig in Holland he had so far. He is a great dj and a very nice person. Also been having great responses on his tracks for Audio Assault...Lars is def. one to watch!!! :clap:

subsonic
23-09-2004, 09:13 AM
I had the honour to present Lars to the Dutch crowd for the first time (about 3 years ago), since then he has been playing on numerous events in venues throughout Holland and finally is getting the respect that he deserves. This year he played the Awakenings festival, which was probably the biggest gig in Holland he had so far. He is a great dj and a very nice person. Also been having great responses on his tracks for Audio Assault...Lars is def. one to watch!!! :clap:

YER MATE LARS is a very nice bloke and awsome dj he went down well last month i hope to bring him back early next year :rambo:

twieq
23-09-2004, 08:47 PM
yep, heard him play at tahe awakenings festival and he was really good. Certainly gonna invite him over here in belgium once....

eyes without a face
23-09-2004, 08:50 PM
he was good, but someone told me that Scott Gray was better that night?

strange......

Stella Boy
23-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Any links to his mixes that I can hear. ;)

~cheeky~
23-09-2004, 10:01 PM

strange......

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys1/24.gif

:lol:

CULeX
01-10-2004, 01:47 PM
He'll soon be here, can't wait to hear him :twisted:

The Overfiend
01-10-2004, 07:12 PM
SubSon,
please post his set from that night.
NOW!

Traxx
01-10-2004, 11:04 PM
SubSon,
NOW!

what sam said :clap:

djsirround
03-10-2004, 03:16 PM

strange......

an pretty good example of an english mofo... joking heheh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

subsonic
04-10-2004, 07:41 AM
SubSon,
NOW!

as soon as i get it ill post it sorry about the wait :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==