PDA

View Full Version : Piss Poor Ref's

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Cant believe Tim Cahill got a red card on saturday for that, ref's are ruining the game!

These muppets are supposed to be pro's too!

I hope Cahill doesnt get a ban for that :rambo:

Esox Lucius
13-09-2004, 10:32 AM
aye it was a piss take that, he used to celebrate at milwall like that and never got booked, ****in refs :rambo: even keegan admitted that it was a piss take he got sent off. :rambo: :rambo:

still won though :lol: :clap: :clap:

Eddie
13-09-2004, 10:40 AM
you want to see it in league one! disgraceful standard of ref! This new rule about you not bein able to celebrate past the touch line or take your shirt off is sh!te aswell, Dagnal got sent off at tranmere for celebrating the winning goal with the fans,

Esox Lucius
13-09-2004, 10:42 AM
yeah that was a piss take with chris dagnall aswell

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 10:53 AM
The refs are really ****in bad tho, we need to get that Collia (dont know how to spell it :doh: ) over here to teach the ****ers how to ref a match!

Esox Lucius
13-09-2004, 11:37 AM
aye collina is the best ref going like :cool:

Richierush
13-09-2004, 11:37 AM
the thing was though he just ran back to his half may be with his top over his head but he didnt do a lap of honour ,he didnt jump into the crowd and he didnt waste any time so i cant really see a problem. :rambo:

Richierush
13-09-2004, 11:38 AM
The refs are really ****in bad tho, we need to get that Collia (dont know how to spell it :doh: ) over here to teach the **** how to ref a match!

defo he is sheer class,cant see another ref like him

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 11:44 AM
I heared rumours that he was coming to ref in the prem, that would be good for our league!

Richierush
13-09-2004, 11:54 AM
I heared rumours that he was coming to ref in the prem, that would be good for our league!

yeah i heard he was reffin all the big games somethin like 17 matches a season i.e. Man Utd vs Arsenal

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 11:57 AM
There are only 38 big games a season mate, and everton are involved in them all :lol:

zigojacko
13-09-2004, 12:08 PM
disgraceful for teh red card fro the goal celebration that Tim Cahill done... how ****in shite was that!

Richierush
13-09-2004, 12:10 PM
There are only 38 big games a season mate, and everton are involved in them all :lol:

:lol: :lol: :doh:

Esox Lucius
13-09-2004, 01:46 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: if we keep playing like we have up to now we are going no where, come jan and we get some new experienced players in our squad :lol: :clap:

tell ya, the future is looking bright for everton, now prossie shagger has gone and the board fued seems to be coming to an end :cool:

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Hope your right mate, saturday is lookin like a tough game tho, boro are on fire @ the moment!

Still, who would of thought we'd have 10 points from a possible 15 this season??? I know i didnt!

COYB :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lukekendall
13-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Hope your right mate, saturday is lookin like a tough game tho, boro are on fire @ the moment!

Still, who would of thought we'd have 10 points from a possible 15 this season??? I know i didnt!

COYB :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Everton are doing alright so far :clap:

tis still early tho :neutral:

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 03:48 PM
All we need now is 30 points and were laffin ;)

:lol: :lol:

SimonH
13-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Cant believe Tim Cahill got a red card on saturday for that, ref's are ruining the game!

crazy admittedly but the referee has to issue a yellow card under the new FIFA regulations - they are not allowed to use their discretion in that situation so you can't really blame him. Sepp Blatter doesn't help though when he confuses the issue by criticising the ref.

The-last-man
13-09-2004, 03:55 PM

crazy admittedly but the referee has to issue a yellow card under the new FIFA regulations - they are not allowed to use their discretion in that situation so you can't really blame him. Sepp Blatter doesn't help though when he confuses the issue by criticising the ref.

Surely the ref should of used his common sense tho, Cahill scores his 1st goal for his new club, and celebrated it!

I bet if it was an Arsenal or Manure player, they would of just been warned about it.

Richierush
13-09-2004, 07:56 PM
everyone had written off the blues sayin they was gonna go down but i dont think they will,look at the teams they have played they have 2 big teams in arsenal and manchester utd and to got a point at there ground everton cant be that bad of a team ;)

The-last-man
14-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Good shout, Richie... ;)

COYB :clap:

lukekendall
14-09-2004, 11:20 AM

Surely the ref should of used his common sense tho, Cahill scores his 1st goal for his new club, and celebrated it!

I bet if it was an Arsenal or Manure player, they would of just been warned about it.

that rule is shit!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Defoe got a yellow first game of the season for that :doh:

SimonH
15-09-2004, 04:15 PM

that rule is shit!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Defoe got a yellow first game of the season for that :doh:

I agree it seems a bad law from our point of view but the reason it was introduced by FIFA is that in some cultures the baring of the chest is deemed highly offensive and as all FIFA laws in theory should be applied globally we have to live with it.
Unfortunately the notion of "common sense" doesn't appear in FIFA laws - the referee is in an impossible situation in so far as he must apply the letter of the law or face censure himself.

Esox Lucius
15-09-2004, 04:26 PM
I agree it seems a bad law from our point of view but the reason it was introduced by FIFA is that in some cultures the baring of the chest is deemed highly offensive and as all FIFA laws in theory should be applied globally we have to live with it.
Unfortunately the notion of "common sense" doesn't appear in FIFA laws - the referee is in an impossible situation in so far as he must apply the letter of the law or face censure himself.

fair point mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==