PDA

View Full Version : Dirty bass livesets?

TechnoNRGKid
14-09-2004, 12:34 AM
hey what up all. I got this set by dirtybass "INCOMPLETE~Dirty Bass [''Live PA''].mp3"

Im tryin to find the rest of this and lots more.
anyone have any, know of any links?

Thanks.

fatcollective
14-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Dirty Bass is a regular on this forum, why not PM him, im sure he will be happy to put you in the right direction! i do know that he has a new CD available on Juno Records, and i think that maywell be an insight to his live sets :?:

fatcollective
14-09-2004, 01:18 PM
however you could check out his site...with all the info you need regarding Dirty Bass. www.londontechno.co.uk

dirty_bass
14-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Yes, erm, well I did put my live PA up on the net as a preview for BOA members for a very short time, but as it was from my live album, I had to take it down again.
However there are some sources on the net that have made it acccessable (I can`t remember who), so until I record a new one, (maybe this weekend) a good search is the only way of finding it.
I`ll post up the new one in the promo section when it is done.

Rog
14-09-2004, 02:43 PM
and that last one rocks :cool:

dan the acid man
15-09-2004, 12:24 AM
and that last one rocks :cool:

it certainly did, i keep forgetting to buy it :doh: is it only available from juno :eh:

dirty_bass
15-09-2004, 12:31 AM
well, it technically isn`t out yet appapparently, although it is available at Juno. the official release is still to come.
But I will be putting a new live PA online this weekend.
Although it`ll be a bit darker than the last one.

dan the acid man
15-09-2004, 02:00 AM
well, it technically isn`t out yet appapparently, although it is available at Juno. the official release is still to come.
But I will be putting a new live PA online this weekend.
Although it`ll be a bit darker than the last one.

the darker the better for me :cool:

i'll keep an eye out for the official release then for the other set :cool:
or i might just make a new account with juno

TechnoNRGKid
15-09-2004, 07:43 AM
o cool.
I found the set on soulseek.
I thought the person who had it would never come back on. There back online now though. taking days to get, but the set is deffinetly really good. :clap: just as long as im not downloading it illegally from ya.
Will be looking forward to more sets from you.

thx fatcollective for the nfo, yah i found his site pretty fast.

dirty_bass
15-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Well, erm, you are downloading it illegally. But I`m not gonna go into one about soulseek again.
I hope you enjoy the live PA.

TechnoNRGKid
16-09-2004, 12:57 AM
Oh.
If there's any way i can help ya out, repayment, lemme know. promotion or anything.
ive been telling a few people about you and that your really good.
But just lemme know. :-)

dirty_bass
16-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, no mate, I`m not gonna ask for compensation at all mate, I`m not a nazi. I`m glad you like it, and thanks for spreading good vibes.
Just, buy the vinyl, or at least buy me a drink if you see me ;)

TechnoNRGKid
17-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I would love to buy ya a drink if ya ever in the US, NYC area, lemme know.

Word, im deff lovin this set, ive been playin it sooo much. I love the first half especially of the set.
The song at 6:00 minutes is my favorite. That sound in it, and the vocal is some guy saying " i have a cure for medicine" i think he says that. the other sample from the other track that comes in after that is " The rhythm that makes you move" you mixed in.

Is there a track listing available?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dirty_bass
17-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Aha
Ok the recording you have is actually the first live recording of my live PA at a gig in London. And not from the Light From Darkness CD I think.
There are a few glitches between some tracks, and a few bits where the beat swings off to a strange offbeat. Well it was my first Live PA with the new kit, so forgive that.

How on earth did you get hold of that?
even I can`t find that.

Anyway. Tracklisting.
I think was.....

Burn it Black
The Black Lodge
Baal the Consumer
Leviathan (DB002)
Immediate Aggression
Dark Rising
Inhale Darkness Exhale Light (DB006)
The Choke (DB005)
Neon Rain (DB004)
Shai Halood
Emotional Soundscapes (DB001)
Beauty Ripped

TechnoNRGKid
18-09-2004, 03:04 AM
well, i heard some of your stuff from your site, then i decided that i deffinetly wanted to find some livesets from you so i hit up soulseek.
It was the only liveset that came up in search on there.
I will be sure to keep safe keeping of this one.
If you'd like it, i can send it to you.

278d7e64a374de26f==