soundslike

Thurs 23 September:
Residents
Plus guests
£2 B4 11, £3 after

Thurs 7th October:
Regis (Downwards) Digital edit set
Plus resident: Mike Holmes
and special guest Peter Mangalore (Sequence, Human Shield)
£5 All night, be early to aviod disapointment.

Both nights upstairs @ Jones', 6 City Rd, Chester, CH1 3AE.
10pm- 2am, no dress code.
Are you a DJ, VJ or producer?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/soundslike/hpbimg/dynamixlogo%20copy.jpg

Eddie
23-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Just seen this and its on my birthday (regis that is)! might have to pop along

Esox Lucius
23-09-2004, 11:50 AM
whats going on :shock: chester?????? regis?????? :shock: :shock:

just a pity its at the city/shitty bar, mind you theres no decnet venues in chester...i might pop along to this with ya ed, matty will defo go as he is always in chester anyway.

fair play noel :cool:

gunjack
23-09-2004, 01:13 PM
digital edit set? what you mean he will press play on soundforge and jump around and stuff? :eh:

Noel
23-09-2004, 02:53 PM
whats going on :shock: chester?????? regis?????? :shock: :shock:

just a pity its at the city/shitty bar, mind you theres no decnet venues in chester...i might pop along to this with ya ed, matty will defo go as he is always in chester anyway.

fair play noel :cool:

It's actually in Jones' across the road. I know what you mean though, it's not the best venue but it will do for now. Damn all those cheesy bars with their crappy music policies.
For anyone coming from afar, the capacity for the place is quite small and we fill the place on a residents night. So I would suggest that people make their way early too avoid the possibility of not getting in.

Noel
08-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Fair play, all I can say is **** ME.

All day we had been stressing and getting it into our heads that no-one was going to turn up. But we just thought, sod it; we've tried our best; the show must go on as they say.

I took to the streets fliering in the hope of getting some of the Chester masses to come and support when I recieved a phone call off a certain Karl O'Conner. I thought shit, he's phoning a bit early. He can't make it or something.

He was like "Hello there, I've made it down alright and I've brought my friend Surgeon down with me, would it be ok if we went on together" D'ya think!!!

So we ended up having a British Murder Boys set instead. Not only that we had a good number of people who turned up and made it a really special night. I'm so ****ing happy.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Pete Mangalore who played a wicked set, special thanks to Regis and Surgeon (you evil buggers) and for all the people who turned up and made it such an amazing night.

Right that's it I'm off to bed.

Frank Dogshit
08-10-2004, 10:42 AM
fukin ell bet that was brilliant!!! :lol: what a class suprise!

well gutted i didnt go now,just gettin down there was the problem.

fair play for stickin this stuff on in chester,good lad! :clap:

Traxx
08-10-2004, 11:26 AM
sounds like a good one chaps :cool:

Mucky Beats
08-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Wicked stuff !!!!!! :clap:
Mike Holmes & Noel from soundslike
are doing a b2b in Compressed next week Saturday 16th October :cool:
if you wanna come..... check the site out

http://www.compressed.info

it's gonna rock!!! :rambo: