PDA

View Full Version : Tim Cahill appeal

Richierush
14-09-2004, 05:53 PM
His appeal has been turned down and the match bans stand,oh wel what can u say what a pisstakein rule :neutral:

Traxx
14-09-2004, 06:03 PM
i know what you mean but they all knew of the rule before the game so they have to take the punishment no matter how stupid it is.

+ he plays for everton so fuk him & fuk them :lol:

Richierush
14-09-2004, 06:13 PM
the funny thing is :lol: :lol: it is funny this,there is posters up in most ofthe changin rooms at most prem grounds and its got a player with there shirt over there head saying DONT DO IT! and u no who it is???? yes tim cahill and this was befor the inciedent on saturday :lol: :lol: heard that on your on sky sports :lol:

Traxx
14-09-2004, 06:15 PM
hahaha thats funny that richie if true :lol:

even more reason for him to have kept it on the dozy bastard :doh:

Richierush
14-09-2004, 06:25 PM
yeah i no :doh: :lol:

Hakka
14-09-2004, 06:58 PM
His appeal has been turned down and the match bans stand,oh wel what can u say what a pisstakein rule :neutral:

That's really bad, consindering Fifa have now said that shirt of the head is ok, just taking your shirt off is!

Esox Lucius
14-09-2004, 07:23 PM
i know what you mean but they all knew of the rule before the game so they have to take the punishment no matter how stupid it is.

if it was one of your horrible lot we wouldnt hear the end of it for weeks from you kopites :lol:

Hakka
14-09-2004, 07:47 PM

if it was one of your horrible lot we wouldnt hear the end of it for weeks from you kopites :lol:

rubbish... Liverpool are so shit they rarely score anyway.

Hakka
14-09-2004, 07:47 PM

so they won't have goals to celebrate. Bit like Middlesborogh

Esox Lucius
14-09-2004, 08:05 PM
hahahahah :lol: :clap:

Hakka
14-09-2004, 08:47 PM
hahahahah :lol: :clap:

:lol:

Traxx
14-09-2004, 11:57 PM

oh dear missing Bobby already Hakka mate. Dont woory though coz souness is gonna bring the good times back to newcastle. Honest, no really, im being serious...... :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==