PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn get there man...

Frank Dogshit
15-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Mark Hughes!! :lol:

Well pleased,hes the right guy im certain to take rovers away from the bottom and actually make some decent signings for once.

Good lad sparky! :clap:

neko
15-09-2004, 11:17 PM
sparky can only do good things for blackburn.
bout time you got rid of that other cunt.
he was unsettling the team far too much with his fiery temper.
i can see sparky being a martin o'neill type. one the players all respect and relate to.

Traxx
15-09-2004, 11:20 PM
i can smell relegation :lol:

Hakka
16-09-2004, 10:08 AM
I wish Newcastle got Mark Hughes instead of Souness now.

Esox Lucius
16-09-2004, 10:40 AM
I think he will do well, but I hope blackburn go down with man city :clap: :clap:

subsonic
16-09-2004, 11:38 AM
i can see mark doing a great job there ;)

DJ IKON
16-09-2004, 04:54 PM

Well pleased,hes the right guy im certain to take rovers away from the bottom and actually make some decent signings for once.

Why?? What has he done exactly? not much!!

He had a good start with Wales granted but apart from that he has done nothing!!!!

Granted Wales doesnt have a strong national team but draws against Azerbaijan and N.Ireland are very bad results in my opinion. Also losing at home to a weak Russian side in the ocuntries biggest game in 50 years wasnt too clever either.

DJsmallpaul
16-09-2004, 05:52 PM

He had a good start with Wales granted but apart from that he has done nothing!!!!

Granted Wales doesnt have a strong national team but draws against Azerbaijan and N.Ireland are very bad results in my opinion. Also losing at home to a weak Russian side in the ocuntries biggest game in 50 years wasnt too clever either.

Agreed :clap:

I think you should have gone with an young up & coming manager myself.

Do you not think you've swapped one firey arsehole for another ? I think your board should broaden their horizons ;)

Richierush
16-09-2004, 06:00 PM
No i think Mark Hughes was a gud choice for blackburn,think he will do better than souness did while there,gud luck to blackburn and there new manager ;)

Frank Dogshit
16-09-2004, 06:39 PM

;)

What the hells Mark Hughes then?Old and has a poor track record in management? The lads 40 (hardly old in management terms) and has took wales from being the laughing stock of international football to the verge of european championships. Even ryan giggs likes playing for them nowadays.

The only up and coming young manager i can think of is chris coleman and there aint much chance of gettin him.

Wind yer neck in son! :lol:

DJsmallpaul
16-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Yea good luck sending them down Hughes :clap: :lol:

Frank Dogshit
16-09-2004, 06:47 PM
.[/quote]

Agreed :clap:

;)[/quote]

that comment has just proved you know little about football in burnley. :lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
16-09-2004, 07:12 PM
:roll: :lol: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==