PDA

View Full Version : Cubase Transport Panel

John Ferraris
20-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Ok, ths is getting a little silly now, but the transport bar in Cubase SX (1&2) keeps on dissapearing. A fresh install sorts it out but the evasive little bugger then wanders off of its own accord into no-where. Any suggestions?

DJZeMigL
21-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Set the cubase window and all the internal windows so that they almost take the all screen, use F2 2 hide or reveal the transport bar!

Z

John Ferraris
21-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Believe me, I tried that... normally F2 hides/reveals it for me but when its gone theres nowt that be done. The only time I've got it back without a re-install was when it sorta appeared at the 'non-visible' area of my second monitor. This area is where my primary monitor is a higher resolution than the second.I've tried scrolling down the window etc. but no joy.

Its not the most earth shattering problem as I can live without it its just there are times when its more convinient when it there :neutral:

DJZeMigL
21-09-2004, 07:21 PM
if u get used 2 keyshortcuts U almost forget about it (I do! ;) .. if u need 2 know any in particular I'm quite sure we can help ya (if u don't know' em already that is!).

Does this happen when both screens are working at the same resolution? .. Might b a sort of bug related with that! Or a "dodgy version" of sx.

have u tryed minimizing the project window? is it still hidden?

Z

John Ferraris
21-09-2004, 09:22 PM
dodgy version

:oops:

if u get used 2 keyshortcuts U almost forget about it (I do! ;) .. if u need 2 know any in particular I'm quite sure we can help ya (if u don't know' em already that is!).

he he I've never really used the shortcuts! Seems like I've been making work harder for myself :lol: If u could tell me the shortcuts for tempo-changes, getting cubase to play from the locators and any others u can think of then I'd be much obliged

have u tryed minimizing the project window? is it still hidden?

Yup, unfortunatley no joy. But...

Does this happen when both screens are working at the same resolution? .. Might b a sort of bug related with that! Or a "dodgy version" of sx.

..you may be onto something with this one. Will give it a blast...

Cheers for the help :lol:

DJZeMigL
23-09-2004, 01:43 PM
from the top of my head...

Numeric Keypad...

1 - got to left indicator
2 - got to right indicator
/ - Cycle-loop
. - go to start (0.0.0.0 - begining of song)
* - Record
0 - stop
enter - start

I know there was an old topic with a chart u could print with all the shortcuts...

In Sx u can make yer own anyways, just go to file/ Keycommands... Nice& easy!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==