PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho moans at Totenham tactics...

Hakka
20-09-2004, 06:44 PM
He's moaned saying Tottenham played boring at defensive. Fair play to them! they held one of the best sides in the Premiership to a 0 - 0 draw. If they went toe to toe attacking wise Chelsea would of let loose on the break big time!

A point of Chelsea home or away is good. A point of Arsenal is even more special these days.

Col
20-09-2004, 10:51 PM
hes nothing more than a frustrated prick.

xes
22-09-2004, 10:13 PM
A point of Arsenal is even more special these days.

Heres to hoping eh? *raises glass*

Re-the game,we (spurs) didn't go for glory cos we wouldn't have gotten anywhere near it. That chelski bosh is just a bit of a tw*t i fear.
Like you say,a point at the bridge is a point well earned. And I for 1 and proud of it :)

lukekendall
23-09-2004, 09:57 AM
He's moaned saying Tottenham played boring at defensive. Fair play to them! they held one of the best sides in the Premiership to a 0 - 0 draw. If they went toe to toe attacking wise Chelsea would of let loose on the break big time!

A point of Chelsea home or away is good. A point of Arsenal is even more special these days.

im glad you brought this up!! :rambo:

being a spurs fan i thought we played well!! we played better tactics and it worked!!!

Morenio is a prick i can see everyone hating him :roll: his words were something along the lines they might as well of parked a bus in front of goal!!! (wanker) what!!!! we had the best chance of the game!!

Chelsea just were not good anough striker wize!! and as for teams playing defence what about the first game of the season against Man U they scored a goal and defended the whole game :roll:

Morenio your a wanker :rambo: :lol:

french_og
23-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Hey I think Moriniho was just having a laugh in his own Sarcastic way, I quite like the guy and has been a breath of fresh air to the Prem. It was good to see Spurs defend well which has previously let them down.

Hakka
23-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey I think Moriniho was just having a laugh in his own Sarcastic way, I quite like the guy and has been a breath of fresh air to the Prem. It was good to see Spurs defend well which has previously let them down.

I like him as well and agree that he's defo brings breath of fresh air to the Prem (must brush his teeth three times a day!).

I don't think he's all bad, just very determined and probably let his frustration at good defending by Tottenham.

lukekendall
24-09-2004, 08:14 AM

I like him as well and agree that he's defo brings breath of fresh air to the Prem (must brush his teeth three times a day!).

I don't think he's all bad, just very determined and probably let his frustration at good defending by Tottenham.

no doubt he is a good manager, one of the best!! but the blokes a cock !!

i do think tottenham defended well on the day but i dont think his team had the stike force to break through i think if we were playing Arsenal it would be a different score line :neutral:

Esox Lucius
24-09-2004, 08:43 AM

yeah I agree, it seems mourinho is the gaffer to 'hate' at the mo in the prem.

278d7e64a374de26f==