PDA

View Full Version : Darkside Mix Vol III

Stella Boy
20-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Please PM me with your address and name details for this new mix.

For full tracklisting details please PM. Thank you.

Oh by the way. Thank you to all the people who requested the last cd, your comments received are very much appreciated. Fingers crossed we can get Paul Darkside to get an Electro/Italia Disco mix sorted out soon.

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 08:44 AM
yes please! last one was brilliant :cool:

pm on its way stella.

yorkie
24-09-2004, 09:41 AM
sweet!

any chance u could leave some in the store (b.trax) so dudes like me could pick one up when next in??

Stella Boy
24-09-2004, 10:27 PM
I'll see what i can do but I'm only down there once or twice a month ;)

owen
27-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Please PM me with your address and name details for this new mix.

For full tracklisting details please PM. Thank you.

Oh by the way. Thank you to all the people who requested the last cd, your comments received are very much appreciated. Fingers crossed we can get Paul Darkside to get an Electro/Italia Disco mix sorted out soon.

Stella Boy
06-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Apologies for the delay in the cd's being issud but all the people who have responded should have had a pm advising why.
The good news is that the new Darkside site is due to be launched in the next few days and mixes will be available for download on there.

Thank you for your support.

basslinejunkie
06-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Apologies for the delay in the cd's being issud but all the people who have responded should have had a pm advising why.
The good news is that the new Darkside site is due to be launched in the next few days and mixes will be available for download on there.

Thank you for your support.

good stuff :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==