PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd 2 - Liverpool 1

Hakka
20-09-2004, 09:54 PM
Liverpool looked rubbish. Too many long balls to Cisse (who just did nothing really). Gerrard looked good while he was on the pitch, probably the only Liverpool player that could of come up with something.

Man Utd looked good. Ronaldo just causes so many problems!

Rio Ferdinand is back! Didn't put a foot wrong really. Can only recall two challenges that led to free kicks.

connor
20-09-2004, 10:20 PM
missed 1st 30-40mins of game and i call my self a fan :oops:

but yeah we where a bit shakey at times and the set piece defendin on a few occasions (specially both goals) was piss poor.... hopefully we will rectify this before it appears a major problem and flaw to r game... was a shame but credit to the lads although we didnt play r best or win they kept tryin....

Untd played well caused lots of problems.... and i totally agree botu ronaldo wat a shit hot player he is! indeed where many occasions where i was hopin sum1 would jus kick the lil shit and c him hobbel off... not serious injury but enough to make them sub him off.... :rambo: :twisted:

rio did seem to play well i wanan know wot he ate half way through 2nd half lol :lol: .... well hes still lookin alert and sharp as ever which looks good for england :clap:

Traxx
20-09-2004, 10:44 PM
The referee & linesman in that game were awful, something needs to be done about them before they ruin anymore games. The first free kick that you scored from, Hypia (?) didn’t even touch him & the corner kick that you scored from came off Giggs in the first place so should never of happened.

But……

We were absolutely fukin awful. I cant believe how bad our passing was in that game. They seriously couldn’t even string 3 passes together without losing the ball which is a disgrace. I don’t know what you lot think but I don’t think we look any different to when Houlier was there, still just as bad. The midfield just doesn’t support the attack at all & the defence sits to deep.

One thing I can say for the mancs though is you have got a gem of a player there in that Ronaldo. I couldn’t be arsed if I had to mark him id just have to snap him, skilful little bastard.

Col
20-09-2004, 10:48 PM
scum looked back to their best in that first half, if they were to play like like that against arsenal i honestly believe they would roll them over. despite being several points off the top, im still going to tip scum for the title.

liverpool managed to get into the game a little in the second half, but rarely caused any threat to the scum defence. why harry kewell didnt get substituted after 15mins i do not know. he was pathetic, he didnt even look non-league standard. on that performance liverpool will struggle to clinch a uefa cup spot nevermind anything else. why people still like to associate them with the tag "title contenders" is beyond me.

Ashley
20-09-2004, 11:32 PM
oops never saw this one :oops:

dee
21-09-2004, 12:55 AM
utddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

back to our best , ronaldo is the best young talent
in the world period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 06:57 AM
hahhhahahahahahaha :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 07:00 AM
The referee & linesman in that game were awful, something needs to be done about them before they ruin anymore games. The first free kick that you scored from, Hypia (?) didn’t even touch him & the corner kick that you scored from came off Giggs in the first place so should never of happened.

http://www.fatznew.com/Pictures/Cry%20Baby-%20sized.jpg

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Utd did look good last night, but liverpoo were'nt that bad.

Ronaldo had a good game, and ferdinand does seem to be the key to utd's defence.

Good result for man u, shame for liverpool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They couldnt beat us! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 11:58 AM
hahhhahahahahahaha :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fukin manc scum bag :dontevengothere:

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 12:01 PM
me a manc haha, nah i hate mancs, i just hate you lot more :rambo: :rambo:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 12:02 PM
[quote=Traxx]The referee & linesman in that game were awful, something needs to be done about them before they ruin anymore games. The first free kick that you scored from, Hypia (?) didn’t even touch him & the corner kick that you scored from came off Giggs in the first place so should never of happened.

Im right though admit it :roll:

Whether you are a manc or a blue or both in scum bag downie's case the goals shouldnt of happend, simple as. :cool:

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Traxx,

if everton were playing man utd, who would you want to win?

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 12:24 PM
he will probably say us but he wont mean it the dirty scum kopite.

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 12:27 PM
he will probably say us but he wont mean it the dirty scum kopite.

Probably, just to prove a point.

I must admit, i cheered when manure scored last night, i still hate the two of them tho :rambo:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 12:33 PM
I tend to look at the big picture these days mate over rivalry's. We are far from being champions or premier league winning material any time soon so I look to teams that consistently finish in or around the top 5/6, us, arsenal, man u, Chelsea etc.

I’m always looking for these teams to get beat or to take points of each other no matter who they are playing because they are the biggest obstacle to us getting in the champions league in the long run. So whether it is Everton or Birmingham or villa I don’t care as long as the likes of man u are getting beat.

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 12:36 PM
rivalry is all good :cool:

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 12:37 PM
fairy muff.

OK, looking @ the smaller picture, use this as an example.

Liverpool are 3rd in the league, man u 2nd and everton 1st on the last game of the season, liverpool cant win the league but man u or everton can, and they happen to be playing each other.

Winner will win the league.

Who would you want to win?

Traxx
21-09-2004, 12:37 PM
rivalry is all good :cool:

A bit of football related banter is always good :lol:

basslinejunkie
21-09-2004, 12:41 PM
robbed,as always at old trafford your playing against 12 not 11.was that fu*kin linesman on crack or summit?!?? stupid cunt.fair play to the mancs they hammerd us in the 1st half,we dominated the 2nd though.

basslinejunkie
21-09-2004, 12:42 PM
fairy muff.

Liverpool are 3rd in the league, man u 2nd and everton 1st on the last game of the season, liverpool cant win the league but man u or everton can, and they happen to be playing each other.

efc.

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 12:47 PM
fairy muff.

efc.

Good answer, how about you Traxx?

Traxx
21-09-2004, 12:58 PM

dunno its toughy that one.....

I really, really hate man u, so id probably have to go with everton even though you would never hear the end of it :roll:

Bet there wouldnt be many blues that would say that if the role's where reversed.

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 01:01 PM
If it was liverpool & united, id go united, just for the fact that my family, mates and people i work with are mainly liverpool fans.

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 01:11 PM
I would want united to win ;)

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 01:12 PM

Us evertonians are bitter cunts :lol: :lol: :lol:

dee
21-09-2004, 01:13 PM

i would ;)

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 01:14 PM
haha innit :lol:

tell you one thing though, i hate arse-nal more than lfc & scum utd put together!

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 01:21 PM
haha innit :lol:

tell you one thing though, i hate arse-nal more than lfc & scum utd put together!

disagree there mate, i love watching arsenal, they are class going forward. Cocky cunts tho!

Henry is a genius!

Traxx
21-09-2004, 01:24 PM

i could of guessed :roll:

like i said, scum bag manc :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 01:26 PM
arse-nal are excellent, but they are a big bunch of ponces and cunts :lol: despise them & despise wenger :rambo:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 01:29 PM

Us evertonians are bitter cunts :lol: :lol: :lol:

well said :clap:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 01:30 PM
Arsenal have got cracking side & are a pleasure to watch the majority of the time imo :clap:

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Arsenal have got cracking side & are a pleasure to watch the majority of the time imo :clap:

Just a shame watching them on the opening game of the season.

Anyway, Liverpool will get there arse kicking soon.

Come on you gooners! :lol:

Traxx
21-09-2004, 01:39 PM

haha we probably will as well :doh:

i can see them going a long time before they get beat again, another season perhaps?

Esox Lucius
21-09-2004, 01:40 PM
arse-nal are miles ahead of anyone else in the league, the title is theirs unfortunately

The-last-man
21-09-2004, 01:41 PM

haha we probably will as well :doh:

i can see them going a long time before they get beat again, another season perhaps?

I doubt they will go the season again, i could see somebody like Norwich or Portsmouth beating them, they are class tho.

278d7e64a374de26f==