PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this track??? Feedback Please??

Nomak
03-04-2003, 12:40 AM
Ok I think that this link might actually work. Please can people let me know what they think so I can tell if Im going in the right direction?

Could let me know if this link works please????

https://www.trustclip.com/B9GJB9JILK3Q4e75VOMD9GTNKG6/Track1.mp3?BG7VWD3VZTJOHTXO4MLD3ZMBWA

MARKEG
04-04-2003, 01:37 AM
it does work, but it might be a good idea to look into steaming your tracks next time - it just makes it easier to listen to, that's all....

MARKEG
04-04-2003, 01:42 AM
so, you wanted an honest opinion so here goes!!!!

first impressions:

you need to work harder on making your sounds work well together. ie eq and vol levels and stuff. it'll come with time, i can tell this is one of your first productions and it shows.

the bottom end ie kick and bass is totally uneventful. the track has no power because of it.

i really dont want to say anything else because it would be unfair based upon what stage you are in making music. the ideas are interesting but you've just gotta work hard over the next years to get it right.

all i can say is keep going. if you've got the passion for it, you'll make it....

Nomak
04-04-2003, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the reply its what I wanted to hear, any ideas that can improve the bottom end of a track??

I think I may have overprocessed the track as well its the first time ive actually recorded anything and I think I went a bit mad with the plugins!

Thanks for the reply

MARKEG
04-04-2003, 03:38 AM
kick and sub bass... just make that part of the track come alive!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==