PDA

View Full Version : Production blocks.

Jutt
23-09-2004, 08:21 PM
What do you do when you get stuck in production?

Ive got this tune Im working got to the middle have an idea whats going on after this bit (that I cant get) but Its a crucial bit I feel and nothings happening up top, no matter what I try it just doesnt fit?

I do have a couple of ideas for other tunes but Id feel guilty leaving this tune as it porbs wont be finished :cry: :lol: .

What do you do when you get stuck producing?

epidemic001
28-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I think the best thing to do would be listen to tracks by other producers which are along the lines of what your after an listen to what they've got going on in the breakdown or wherever your stuck and take inspiration from there

maybe?

Jutt
29-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Cheers dude! :clap: :clap: :clap:

madhatter
04-10-2004, 08:48 PM
I think the best thing to do would be listen to tracks by other producers which are along the lines of what your after an listen to what they've got going on in the breakdown or wherever your stuck and take inspiration from there

maybe?

definantly agree mate

it depends where i am to be honest. if im at the begining of a track i'd listen to other tunes to get inspiration, if im mid way through knock it on the head for a while (go for a run, have a go on the ps2 or what ever)

if push comes to shove a big fat line of ketemine goes a long way!!!!!!!!!!

Mindful
12-10-2004, 01:26 PM
try looping it and listening for aslong as it takes you to get in that zone where youre realy feeling the groove of the track(it helps me if its night time lights off joint on the go and a beer or brew)then you should start to feel what you want to happen next works for me.

i make techno tho!!

278d7e64a374de26f==