PDA

View Full Version : power switch on virus wont flip!

hiroprotagonist
24-09-2004, 02:48 AM
my virus classic is 2 weeks old. the power switch is stuck and wont flip without me pushing it in pretty hard and flipping it. this kind of sucks...has anyone had these issues before?!

Kevin Gorman
24-09-2004, 05:57 AM
i'd say if you arn't happy with it, take it back for warrenty and grab a new one!

hiroprotagonist
24-09-2004, 08:57 PM
:dance: phew! took it back to the store and they replaced it no questions asked. got me a new virus. the only thing i noticed thats different is the screen. my old one used to flip between presets quickly. this one kind of fades/melts into the name of the next preset. should i be worried about my lcd screen now!

oh yeah i walked out with a tascam US-122 audio/midi interface too. :doh: i dont think i have enough money to keep this up...

xfive
24-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Ahh yes.... gear whorin'..... doncha luv it ? :)

DJZeMigL
24-09-2004, 09:29 PM
might b a parameter that controls the time it takes 2 go from one preset 2 the other.. or a morphing of some sort... check the Setup/ Main/ Global/ system settings!

Z

hiroprotagonist
25-09-2004, 10:10 PM
thats what i was thinking. they had to get me a replacement on really short notice since im moving back to london next week and cant wait for them to order one. they gave me their two day old display model. at first i was worried about it being a display model but then i thought better of it. no one goes into a guitar center store in my tyown looking for synths. and if they did they wouldnt even know what a virus was. i think its safe to say its undamaged. ill have a look at the settings later on.

278d7e64a374de26f==