PDA

View Full Version : Sunday league today

Richierush
26-09-2004, 01:33 PM
well just ad a match and we started with 9 and finished with 7 cause 2 got injured we got beat 10-3 the match was such a joke but at least we tryed lol! oh and i bagged one so i suppose it was a concolation for me.the reason we had 9 is that alot of the lads decided to go on holiday just after the start of the season instead of in the break and aload of players injured too,just hope we have some back for next sunday or were gonna be ****ed,where suppose to be challange'in for the title and the team we played today are up there too so we just gave them a nice advantage :lol: :evil: :doh: :cry: :roll:

basslinejunkie
26-09-2004, 01:57 PM
i played 2day aswell,we lost 2-0 :crackup: i played pretty turd 2day 2 b honest,ran my bollox off though and paying for it now,legs feel like there gonna fall off!!! :evil:

Esox Lucius
26-09-2004, 04:36 PM
your shit lads :lol: haha only messin i would be out of breath just running on the pitch :lol: :lol:

subsonic
27-09-2004, 08:40 AM
we play aswell drew 2-2 four og's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the funnest game every the ref was a joke too i had a clear pen when i was hacked down inside the box by the defender cuz he could keep up with me the ref wasnt even looking shocking could not beleave it well 2-2 not to bad

basslinejunkie
27-09-2004, 01:50 PM
we play aswell drew 2-2 four og's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the funnest game every the ref was a joke too i had a clear pen when i was hacked down inside the box by the defender cuz he could keep up with me the ref wasnt even looking shocking could not beleave it well 2-2 not to bad

i really dunno what it is about refs,as soon as i see one the red mist comes :twisted: haha

Richierush
27-09-2004, 01:52 PM

i really dunno what it is about refs,as soon as i see one the red mist comes :twisted: haha

:lol: me too there twats thats why :lol: :evil:

278d7e64a374de26f==