27-09-2004, 11:50 AM
wayne who :?:

;)

Richierush
27-09-2004, 11:53 AM
u wont be sayin that when he';s playinfor england :lol:

The-last-man
27-09-2004, 12:04 PM
I ****in will, playin for england or not, i hate the fat little fukker!

Richierush
27-09-2004, 12:09 PM
I ****in will, playin for england or not, i hate the fat little fukker!

na i dont we need him for england cause am sick of owen cause he is shite,rooney is gonna be the next shearer for england hence the number 9 shirt ;)

The-last-man
27-09-2004, 12:13 PM
we dont need him, england have Smith, DeFoe and Owen, id much rather see them three upfront ahead of judas.

He'll be amazing for utd tho, i can just see him scoring on his debut and kissing the badge!

Richierush
27-09-2004, 12:16 PM
doubt he'll kiss the badge if he does he definatly a judas :rambo:

The-last-man
27-09-2004, 12:24 PM
doubt he'll kiss the badge if he does he definatly a judas :rambo:

Hope your right mate, i could never forgive the little cunt tho.

"Once a blue always a blue"

My arse!

Esox Lucius
27-09-2004, 12:25 PM
I no longer care about wayne rooney, we have shown we dont need him, so thanks man u for the money.

The-last-man
27-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Is his brother still registered in the youth team?

Richierush
27-09-2004, 12:29 PM
I no longer care about wayne rooney, we have shown we dont need him, so thanks man u for the money.

:clap: yeah thanx for the money :clap: :)

Esox Lucius
27-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Is his brother still registered in the youth team?

yeah I think so mate, get rid of him now while we can before he ****s off on us aswell :lol:

apparently his little bro is better than wayne was at that age.

The-last-man
27-09-2004, 12:44 PM
I hope so, and maybe he will stick with the club he loves.

Traxx
27-09-2004, 07:15 PM

:clap: yeah thanx for the money :clap: :)

hahaha lets see how much of it you get to spend. There is quite a while till the window opens again. Dont forget your in debt, ferguson's wages etc it all adds up :lol:

Esox Lucius
27-09-2004, 07:26 PM
moyes will have a nice bit just wait and see shit'ead :lol:

Traxx
27-09-2004, 07:36 PM
i cant wait, no really i cant :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
27-09-2004, 07:44 PM
:lol: :rambo:

Richierush
27-09-2004, 11:28 PM

listen unever know with us havin some money to spend we might have james beattie by the summer ;) very unlikely but its worth hope'in for :rambo: ;)

Traxx
27-09-2004, 11:55 PM

listen unever know with us havin some money to spend we might have james beattie by the summer ;) very unlikely but its worth hope'in for :rambo: ;)

Im not bein funny now, rivalry's aside & all that. I cant see james Beattie goin from southampton to you lot. I mean he & alot of fans/pundits etc think he is/should be England material. He isnt gonna do that at Southampton & he certainly wont do it at everton.

lukekendall
28-09-2004, 08:58 AM

Im not bein funny now, rivalry's aside & all that. I cant see james Beattie goin from southampton to you lot. I mean he & alot of fans/pundits etc think he is/should be England material. He isnt gonna do that at Southampton & he certainly wont do it at everton.

beattie needs to move!!!

does not look good for his team this year

The-last-man
28-09-2004, 09:40 AM

Why not? Wayne Rooney got in the engladn team @ everton. As did nick Barmby (who now plays for hull! ha ha ha ha ha :lol: )

Plus, Kenwright said last night that moyes is gona have £30million to spend in january!

Come on Davey, spend well fella!

Traxx
28-09-2004, 03:35 PM

Why not? Wayne Rooney got in the engladn team @ everton. As did nick Barmby (who now plays for hull! ha ha ha ha ha :lol: )

Plus, Kenwright said last night that moyes is gona have £30million to spend in january!

Come on Davey, spend well fella!

yeah but james beattie is 1st division in comparison to Rooney & Nick Barmby wasnt exactly a regular.

278d7e64a374de26f==