PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts and comments appreciated!!!

piginabush
28-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Hi All,

I have been working on a couple of new tunes over the last couple of weeks, your comments would be most appreciated.....

They can both be found on my Sounclick page, which is at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/djgeoffnugentmusic.htm

The first track is called "Dark Summer", which is a sort of Hardstyle/Hard House Hybrid with a well known vocal sample!!

The second track is called "Highlights of Life" and is a Hard Trance Tune with a breakdown vocal that makes me laugh every time I listen to it!!!

Also there is my previous tune, "Darkness Calling", if you havent heard this have a listen and let me know what you think.

If anyone is up for mastering any of these properly (as that is one bit I am not too great with) then gimme a shout..... cheers ;)

piginabush
28-09-2004, 06:23 PM
anyone????? :roll:

EmotionComplex
06-10-2004, 11:48 AM
ill check these out as soon as ive re installed me drivers mate (just formatted) ;)

EmotionComplex
07-10-2004, 05:23 PM
im not into dark summer but highlights is pretty interesting man, youve got quite a lot going on there and some good elements, it just needs to pound back in after the breakdown. the track seems to stay pretty level throughout.

Squeeze that kick up with some compression and get it punching through and id eq the vocal sample in the break too, get rid of some of the bottom end from it and maybe get clever with a little reverb and space it out a bit.

i reckon youve got a good track layout there though u just need to take control of it and bring everything out into its space

piginabush
15-10-2004, 05:27 PM
cheers mate.... will have a little play when I get home ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==