Information
02 October 2004. 9pm – 2am
£5 adv/before 10
Timbuk2
22 Small Street, Bristol, BS1
info@vagisness.com
www.vagisness.com

:rambo:

http://www.hq80.com/vag/imgs/events/October+2+2004+front.jpg http://www.hq80.com/vag/imgs/events/October+2+2004+back.jpg

Si the Sigh
28-09-2004, 09:44 AM
PHAT line up, wrong forum! ;)

Vagisness
28-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Ooops

Delete this thread then please, I have posted this in the Techno Promotions Forum.

Si the Sigh
28-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Nice one. Looks like a quality night! Shame that The Depots gone though. Vagisness was wicked there! Whats the Timbuck2 Club like? Any good? :?:

Vagisness
28-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Timbuk2 is a nice little club, it holds about 300 now and has a nice intimate feel, when the dance floor is full and the music banging you get a wicked atmosphere.

We do miss the Depot alot as we can't bring many big Techno DJ's to Bristol because they don't play for less than 500 capacity, we are keeping our fingers crossed for dates at Trinity next year so watch out for some big line ups.

WRAGG
28-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Timbuk 2 is a mad place! It's actually underground and is made up of loads of crazy kinda tunnels, this is a good night out run by really sound guys and is well worth checking out! I especially liked the guy running round with a tray of strange food just giving it out, nice touch ;) :lol:

djsirround
03-10-2004, 03:20 PM
you should gone on your knees when you saw Patrik, did you? he's da man

Vagisness
06-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Check out the pictures at www.vagisness.com to see how many bowed down to Patrik.

;)

Stella Boy
06-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Quality pictures. Haven't seen so may mulleries in one place for ages. :lol: .
How was Patrick then ?

djsirround
07-10-2004, 04:39 PM
cool pics...any playlists available or atleast did you recorded his mix? :P

Vagisness
08-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Patrik was quality, he did some tricks on the mixer I have never seen before and he nearly blew the system a few times.

We didn't manage to record it as he wasn't up for it and to do it without him knowing is a bit of a nightmare cabling wise.

We have Ben Sim and Phil Kieran in November, I will post more info in a bit.

:cool:

DJAbyss
08-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi mr vag , is there any chance of sending you a techno demo ????

is so please reply, we all came to your event when mark eg played and then had to play in the back room because the mixer ****ed up , that was a wicked night fair play..

djsirround
09-10-2004, 12:07 AM
as I said before, Patrik is da man :love:

Would be interesting to have a mix from phil kieran at your party, I know what kind of person is patrik as I got some kind of the same experience when I asked him for his voice for my radio show, but yes he rocks hehe :rambo: :rambo:

check out www.djsirround.com ;)

Vagisness
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM

is so please reply, we all came to your event when mark eg played and then had to play in the back room because the mixer **** up , that was a wicked night fair play..

The Mark EG night was pretty funny, it was Mark EG meets Ribbz's pint moment and the mixer lost big time. It was cool though Mark was herding people into the other room to carry on the party.

I will PM you an address to send the demo too mate.

;)

Traxx
11-10-2004, 05:22 PM

is so please reply, we all came to your event when mark eg played and then had to play in the back room because the mixer **** up , that was a wicked night fair play..

The Mark EG night was pretty funny, it was Mark EG meets Ribbz's pint moment and the mixer lost big time. It was cool though Mark was herding people into the other room to carry on the party.

I will PM you an address to send the demo too mate.

;)

sounds like it was still a good one :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==