PDA

View Full Version : We get Stanley Park

DJ RE:HAB
28-09-2004, 11:04 AM
John Prescott gave the official go ahead yesterday for Liverpool to start building a new 55'000 seater stadium on the grounds of stanley park.Work will start next spring if it can be financed, which by the sounds of some very promising takeover bids...

We'll be there for 2007...

And everton will still be @ that shit hole they call Goodison.. The Theatre of Blurt stained fans all buzzing of united and there brown holes....

Put that on yer pipe and smoke it... Blue nosed scum!!

Esox Lucius
28-09-2004, 11:10 AM
I was actually going to say that the plans for the stadium look amazing and fair play for getting it. but then you vile red shite bastards are always there to put the boot in arent you, oooooh look a post about liverpool at last, funny its when something good happens for you, you part time supporters are only interested in your club when something good happens. ;)

Esox Lucius
28-09-2004, 11:11 AM
and to be honest I would rather stay at goodison & do it up than move :cool:

piginabush
28-09-2004, 11:52 AM
when I saw the title of this I thought "Wonder who he plays for???"

:doh: :doh: :doh:

DJ RE:HAB
28-09-2004, 11:58 AM
and to be honest I would rather stay at goodison & do it up than move :cool:

Good the place is a shithole....

And i aint no part time supporter... ;)

zigojacko
28-09-2004, 02:58 PM
hehe ideal :)

we (Coventry FC) will have our new stadium for next season... can't wait!!! :) will have a retractable pitch for concerts and stuff as well as a retractable stadium roof as well

Traxx
28-09-2004, 03:33 PM
I was actually going to say that the plans for the stadium look amazing and fair play for getting it. but then you vile red shite bastards are always there to put the boot in arent you, oooooh look a post about liverpool at last, funny its when something good happens for you, you part time supporters are only interested in your club when something good happens. ;)

blah blah blah :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==