PDA

View Full Version : Under Your Nose - South Coast Techno

Udy
28-09-2004, 05:00 PM
http://www.geocities.com/evilcircus_udy/images/uynfront.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/evilcircus_udy/images/uynback.jpg

Under Your Nose launches it's second compilation in conjunction with a very special night in Portsmouth on November 19th.

Any doubters of the City's capability to serve up quality techno nights were suitably silenced this weekend with a premier night from Binary Nation and new label Techment.

It's this format of live sets and excellent local DJs that we intend to serve up once more and build on the momentum down here.

Teamed with local Techno night Phase 2, music will come from:

Simon Heartfield (LIVE)
DARYL
Matt tako
Udy (LIVE)
Violenski (LIVE)
+ one more TBC.

Artists have come together from various nights to provide a form of coherency and to stick it to the haters......

The CD will be free on the night to the first 100 through the door, with more being made plus all tracks downloadable from www.underyournose.co.uk where you can sample all tracks from our first CD. A blend of many electronic styles, although the night will centre around a more tech edge.

SOUTH PARADE PIER, PORTSMOUTH (NOVEMBER 19TH), 9-2PM, £5 Adv.

Visit the Under Your Nose shop featuring Classic techno at great prices plus new releases each week. c/o DRESSCODE, ALBERT ROAD, SOUTHSEA, PORTSMOUTH.

Cheers!
Udy

gary_human
02-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Big up the south coast massif :clap:

SimonH
06-10-2004, 04:09 PM
looking forward to this - I've got an all new live set lined up and from what I've heard so far the new UYN CD is a stunner

Udy
07-10-2004, 09:46 AM
To Update:

The TBC is a DJ set from Tod Livingstone, gonna be quite hard I hear!
The UYN CD should indeed be a stunner, got all the tracks now, just a bit of arranging and it'll be ready to go to press (ahem!)

Violenski and I have been working on our live sets, been playing with Ableton Live 4, it's an absolute beaute, can't wait!

Cheers
Udy

gary_human
12-10-2004, 05:39 PM
he he - cant wait for the CD ;)

Udy
15-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Flyers Added :)

Udy
26-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Update on the swell looking Under Your Nose Vol2. CD....

Bulging out to a sweaty 2 discs, one will feature the more breaky and 'tronica side of UYN, one will hammer like a mother.

All contributions are in, bar one from Mr. Tako & Jon Woo, cos they smoke too much.

jesus
04-11-2004, 04:06 PM
bump

stuwoo
05-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey....wer'e slack no more. the tracks fully finished your just waiting for udy to get his slack ass in gear :doh:

Udy
05-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Slack? nah!

UYN2-E is on the burn as we speak (see below for UYN2-T)...

01 - "Intro UYN2" - Udnate
02 - "Winter Warmer" - Weedbeeds
03 - "Toning" - Udy
04 - "The Smiting" - The Weir
05 - "Girl (Dub)" - Lars, Wev & Ox
06 - "False Sense Of Security" - Dr. Food
07 - "In Dust We Stand" - Violenski
08 - "Slumber Roots" - Wiservice
09 - "Mandyke" - NWG
10 - "Tetnus" - Crux
11 - "Virus" - Sonic Geometry
12 - "Rainbow" - Harry Munk Vs Udy
13 - "Frame" - NWG
14 - "Milk The Riff" - David Neate
15 - "My Uncle Franz" - ;
16 - "Jammie Didger (Soup Her Star)" - Jizo

And that's just one CD, loads of new artists this time round plus all the ones from UYN1.

UYN2-T will feature: Si Heartfield, DSL, Vortechtal, Tod Livingstone, Udy Vs Tassid, J.Woo Vs Matt Tako, Crux, Jason Swales & Greg Johnson (Public Energy) & plenty more.

ooooh, i'm all excited.
you should be too :)

Udy.
http://www.underyournose.co.uk
Click there to download tracks from UYN1

gary_human
07-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Gutted . . cant come to this, I got a German gig, which Im gonna go and part with my mate at :lol:

Have to wait for the CD's instead and photos?

techno_smack
17-11-2004, 02:08 AM
hello :rambo:

Udy
17-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Hello!

Only two days to go, CD burning in overdrive, set twiddling in underdrive...

Hopefully everything will go off... shout about it as loud as you can until Friday!!!

techno_smack
17-11-2004, 12:21 PM
hello im off to get bells as i hate to disapoint :shock: reeeee

notorious J.I.M
17-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Good luck Simon and South coast crew. It's the same night as mine so can't support in person. :neutral:

Udy
18-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Wooooooooooo!

UYN2 CD-T

now finished, 12 tracks i believe, some hard, some not so hard, all hard.

tomorrow night is fast approaching, fasten your shoestrings and cross your fingers.

Udy
19-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Last call for South parade pier, last call....
woo woo

get down there tonight if you're in portsmouth for some sever electronica and techno.

nice.

Udy
20-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Wooooooooooooooo!
Top night, nice crowd, great music.
A hundred thankyous to all who came, raising our spirits and giving us a good night.

Here's to many more!

278d7e64a374de26f==