PDA

View Full Version : TECHNO RECORD STORES NEEDED

reality
28-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey all what up....im a newbie to this site and wanted to say what up...
11yr veteran to the game...no frills here....Going to Holland for the first time in January and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for record stores there.....

Thanx
Demian

Ps What up Logik

KayDee
28-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Well, if you go to Nijmegen (South-East of Holland) there is a store called Dataflow records wich is a absolute vinyl heaven for techno freax .

Louis Theroux
28-09-2004, 08:36 PM
I went to Amsterdam not that long ago & couldn't find any decent techno stores. I asked in Mokum Records & the one across the street & the guys just looked at me as if I had three eyes "you want Marco V?"...f*ck off!

DJ Becka
28-09-2004, 10:01 PM
There was one record shop that I was at in Amsterdam....I think it was called Outland records or something like that.....not too far from the trainstation-and right in the heart of where a lot of the coffee shops are ;)

KayDee
29-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Amsterdam sucks, if you're looking for decent techno record shops!!!!

miss bass
29-09-2004, 09:05 AM
Id love to go away and just go vinyl shopping all weekend, utter bliss.

gunjack
29-09-2004, 09:15 AM
shop for records in madrid. :cool:

miss bass
29-09-2004, 04:37 PM
shop for records in madrid. :cool:

god that would be ace, really feeling the spanish shit now

serox
29-09-2004, 04:54 PM
check this shop out

http://shop.mid-town.nl/

down stairs has hardcore techno. upstairs has club techno.

gary_human
30-09-2004, 03:19 PM
There was one record shop that I was at in Amsterdam....I think it was called Outland records or something like that.....not too far from the trainstation-and right in the heart of where a lot of the coffee shops are ;)

Yeah that was a cool shop - their record label wasn't too bad - I remember the crazy artwork by that guy Dadara - awesome - I got a couple of those at home - artwork well ahead of its time.

Try Groove Connection, Ive been there a few times, its not too bad -

It's at:

Sint Nicolaasstraat 41
Old Centre: New Side
Amsterdam
The Netherlands

If you come from the train station and walk up the main drag its like 2 streets over down Snt Nicholas Straat. Im sure theres more I can think of . . . .

gary_human
30-09-2004, 03:21 PM

Yeah that was a cool shop - their record label wasn't too bad - I remember the crazy artwork by that guy Dadara - awesome - I got a couple of those at home - artwork well ahead of its time.

Try Groove Connection, Ive been there a few times, its not too bad -

It's at:

Sint Nicolaasstraat 41
Old Centre: New Side
Amsterdam
The Netherlands

If you come from the train station and walk up the main drag its like 2 streets over down Snt Nicholas Straat. Im sure theres more I can think of . . . .

Thats 2 streets over on the left - doh! :oops:

zaalmoetlos
30-09-2004, 06:42 PM
best for techno in hollad is confused in the hague

www.confused.nl

dataflow nijmegen, rare records in eindhoven, triple vision rotterdam

and clone in rotterdam are decent shops aswell

amsterdam has rushour which is quite good rest in amsteram is so so

278d7e64a374de26f==