PDA

View Full Version : Rooney

Esox Lucius
28-09-2004, 08:17 PM
2 goals already and not even half an hour through, im not bitter so fair play i think he will have a fabulous season at man u, probably the best thing we done get rid of him, a lot less pressure on us now.

zigojacko
28-09-2004, 08:24 PM
the boy is a ****in God - a legend already... can u believe it - 2 goals in half hour for his new club Man United... amazing stuff!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Traxx
28-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Just watched the man u game & Rooney took the piss :clap:

the balls that Rooney & van twat were playing for each other were class. there gonna score a silly amount of goals this season.

Its a bastard really. Just as a i thought man u may be on the slide theve got rooney & with rio back it wont be long before the defence is sorted.

DJ SPUDIE
29-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Just watched the man u game & Rooney took the piss :clap:

the balls that Rooney & van twat were playing for each other were class. there gonna score a silly amount of goals this season.

Its a bastard really. Just as a i thought man u may be on the slide theve got rooney & with rio back it wont be long before the defence is sorted.

Sorry m8 but I have to disagree with the statement that you made about Rooney and Van Horse head playing exellent balls to each other. Dont get me wrong about both of there abilitys to become a strike force, but they didnt seem to connect that well but trust me they will. The whole game they must of only used each other in a set of play about 3 times. Ruud had a very quite game not getting in the action at all really. Rooney had an exellent 60 mins but got very tired towards the last quarter. His first half was abosolutly outstanding, not only his goals but his control of the ball every time he got passed it.

Bellion had a rough game the first half,passing was crap, but the second half he proved what he is capable of considering he is only 20 or summing. He is 1 quick f cuker.

Man Utd's defence is still a little bit shakey on the set plays but from long balls etc they certainly done the buisness.

My little imput into the game ;)

dee
29-09-2004, 12:50 AM
:roll:

united,united ,united,united
united,united ,united,united
:) :) :) :) :) :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

DJ SPUDIE
29-09-2004, 12:55 AM
:clap: :clap: ;)

Traxx
29-09-2004, 01:00 AM
they set a good few of each others goals up put it that way ;)

subsonic
29-09-2004, 07:44 AM
again i was gutted he left a felt bitter about it but when you see him play like that you have to say the boy is top a hat trick on your debut for your club and european football he was amazing

but on jan 4th he better beware hibbert there ;)

Esox Lucius
29-09-2004, 08:19 AM
is there any united fans on here from manchester? ;)

lukekendall
29-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Rooney was amazing last night!!!! :clap:

world class!!! :shock:

good news for England aswell :clap:

Ashley
29-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Never watched it but i did flick over a couple of times :roll:

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Credit to him, he played excellent.

What a debut. I may not like the lad anymore, but well played :clap:

On an up note, liverpool got beat. :lol:

Ashley
29-09-2004, 09:50 AM
:rambo:

Hakka
29-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Rooney played amazing last night. I didn't expect him to grab a hat trick!

His 2nd goal was my favourite... right in the corner!

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 10:43 AM
His free Kick was sweet.

He has the potential to be the best player ever, shame he isnt doing it for us still :roll:

1st and last time this will be said by me, good luck to the lad. ;)

DJ RE:HAB
29-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Gerrard should break his legs, put him out for the season..... :lol:

Esox Lucius
29-09-2004, 01:16 PM
no someone should snap gerrard and put him out for the season ;) only messin, gerrard is probably the only red i have respect for.

Numeric
30-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Good to hear that you're not bitter about Roon Downie lad...

:clap:

BOXY
01-10-2004, 08:58 PM
i expected him to play well but not as well as he did he was fokin amazing it was a debut that will never be forgotten he was brilliant
and i think he will be top scorer this seasopn
and i cant wait to see him playin along side ronaldo.
also next week agaist wales wot a match thats gonna be hes gonna be full of confediene and he will bang a few goals in against the taffs

278d7e64a374de26f==