PDA

View Full Version : United Sign Rooney...Again

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Utd have signed Rooneys brother, John from the everton youth team.

Article in the sun (piece of shite tabloid!):

MANCHESTER United have signed up another Rooney — Wayne’s 13-year-old brother John.

The Premiership giants have put the teenager into their kids’ training school of excellence.

And the club believes the attacking midfielder could even prove to be BETTER than striker Wayne.

Like his famous elder brother, John moved to United from Everton, where he was part of the youth academy.

A United source said: “John is a great little player and talent obviously runs in the family.

“He is part of the youth training programme and is coming along really well. Don’t be surprised if the Rooney brothers lead Manchester United out in a European Cup Final at some point.”

Wayne, John and their 16-year-old brother Graham are all talented sportsmen having been encouraged to play football and box by their dad Wayne Snr.

John was a star player for a local youth team in Liverpool called the Western Approaches and shone for his school De La Salle.

United signed England ace Wayne, 18, in the summer for £27million.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: “I think we have got the best young player this country has seen in the last 30 years.”

Hakka
29-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Utd have signed Rooneys brother, John from the everton youth team.

Article in the sun (piece of shite tabloid!):

MANCHESTER United have signed up another Rooney — Wayne’s 13-year-old brother John.

The Premiership giants have put the teenager into their kids’ training school of excellence.

And the club believes the attacking midfielder could even prove to be BETTER than striker Wayne.

Like his famous elder brother, John moved to United from Everton, where he was part of the youth academy.

A United source said: “John is a great little player and talent obviously runs in the family.

“He is part of the youth training programme and is coming along really well. Don’t be surprised if the Rooney brothers lead Manchester United out in a European Cup Final at some point.”

Wayne, John and their 16-year-old brother Graham are all talented sportsmen having been encouraged to play football and box by their dad Wayne Snr.

John was a star player for a local youth team in Liverpool called the Western Approaches and shone for his school De La Salle.

United signed England ace Wayne, 18, in the summer for £27million.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: “I think we have got the best young player this country has seen in the last 30 years.”

haha... it's as almost as funny as the bookies who are offering odd's on Alan Shearers son (who is about 5 years old) scoring for England. That's even if he becomes if a football player! lol..

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 10:07 AM
what a cunt tho. His brother has a better record @ his age than Wayne did, everton have been had.

lukekendall
29-09-2004, 10:31 AM
unlucky for Everton fans :lol:

Traxx
29-09-2004, 01:21 PM
hahaha :lol:

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 01:23 PM
I cant wait to get Rooney on the back of my new united shirt because i love them, and i love his brother too

Manc cunt

Esox Lucius
29-09-2004, 01:25 PM
the sun :nono: :nono:

Traxx
29-09-2004, 01:26 PM
I cant wait to get Rooney on the back of my new united shirt because i love them, and i love his brother too

Manc cunt

Bit to blatant that one :lol:

& we have already established you & downies true manc colours....

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 01:30 PM

Manc cunt

Its true, im just about to go and eat a prawn sarnie.

I wish i was a propper fan of a real club, just like you and downie, instead of glory hunting :oops:

Dont worry Traxx, there's no such thing as a real man u fan, enjoy the sarnie mate :lol:

Traxx
29-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Piss poor attemps them last man :roll: :lol:

The-last-man
29-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Piss poor attemps them last man :roll: :lol:

I know mate, i know. Im having a bad day :doh: :lol:

Traxx
29-09-2004, 02:34 PM
:lol:

Richierush
29-09-2004, 06:11 PM

Manc cunt

Its true, im just about to go and eat a prawn sarnie.

I wish i was a propper fan of a real club, just like you and downie, instead of glory hunting :oops:

Dont worry Traxx, there's no such thing as a real man u fan, enjoy the sarnie mate :lol:

:lol: :lol:

zigojacko
30-09-2004, 07:29 AM
lol... will be mad as fcuk if Rooney number two makes it that big as well.. lol

278d7e64a374de26f==