PDA

View Full Version : Working on some 'brainless' spacey techno tune...

Lorenzo_Shivu
30-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Hiya guys, I am kinda new and here..so I dunno if I have to introduce myself or something....

Anyways I am working on a new track, it first started of with making tight compressed beats but I ended with some spacey (brainless) loops.. I need some serious feedback on this one..

Should I throw this shit away or should I continue finishing the track?

http://www.kurizu.com/bagger.mp3

Greatz,
Lorenzo

The Overfiend
30-09-2004, 02:32 AM
Gotta fill up the space, use less digital samples, I like the rhythms though, I totally hear what youre getting at, but better samples from now on man.

dirty_bass
30-09-2004, 03:17 AM
I like this
Could do with more width to the sounds
And more fullness in the bottom end
I like the clean FM kinda sound to this
Worth developing

Lorenzo_Shivu
30-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Gotta fill up the space, use less digital samples, I like the rhythms though, I totally hear what youre getting at, but better samples from now on man.

what do u exactly mean by using less digital samples? is the quality 'that' bad?or are u aiming at that 'click' sound that you obviously hear in the beginning of the track? coss i can ditch that one..

dan the acid man
09-10-2004, 08:00 PM
yeah, everything just sounds a little too cold and harsh, it needs more warmth and bottom end

MangaFish
10-10-2004, 12:39 AM
i *think* its because the samples sound too clean. very little in the way of filters/fx on the samples.

i'm only starting out in production as well so i could be way off the mark there

Lorenzo_Shivu
11-10-2004, 08:58 PM
i *think* its because the samples sound too clean. very little in the way of filters/fx on the samples.

i'm only starting out in production as well so i could be way off the mark thereok thnxs!
i'll start working on that!

278d7e64a374de26f==