PDA

View Full Version : Gotham City Radio With Becka & Mark Verbos-Saturday 10/2

DJ Becka
01-10-2004, 06:08 AM
With a warm reception, DJ Becka and techno label Gotham Grooves of NYC are back to bring you ‘Gotham City Radio’ on Livesets.com

Airing every Saturday, from 12:00pm – 3:00pm EST(eastern standard time) 18:00 – 21:00 CEST(central europan standard time). Alongside Becka's weekly tune selections, we will be featuring international and local guest dj's and performances for your enjoyment. We hope to help kick start your day or evening, depending on where you’re tuning in from. Just go to www.livesets.com and follow the links at the top right.

Our special guest for this week originally hails from the Midwest-where the scene was world renown for its hardcore and acid party's. Mark Verbos grew up there and started out playing live and DJing at that time, which led him to tours with DJ Rush, appearances around the world as well as releases on many top techno labels, including Reload, Planet Rhythm, Wavescape, Drop Bass, Djax-Up-Beats and his own Simple Answer. His version of techno still holds true to all the ideals he came to appreciate during this seminal time in underground electronic music. Both his solo records and DJ sets are hard and unique, pushing crowds into a frenzy and setting him apart from the droves of other DJ/producers.

Tune In, sit back, relax, and enjoy the sounds from Gotham City……

http://www.djcentral.com/users/5214/photos/all3logos%20copy.jpg

jon connor
04-10-2004, 12:11 AM
**** ME "MARK VERBOS" NOW THERES A SHIT HOT RARE PRODUCER BLASTED FROM THE PAST, I HAVE A LOT OF HIS OLD STUFF FROM WHEN I WAS AN ADELESENT FREE PARTY MAINIAC WITH ME OLD MATE PITBALL HERE IN NORTH WALES, SOME CLASS STUFF BY THIS GUY, LOVELY TO HEAR HIS NAME POP UP. :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==