PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Auction of ten NEW Smittens OCT 03 to OCT 10 (2004)

Kangxi
03-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Hello All,

Beginning Sunday October 03 I will be auctioning off the following records on ebay:

SMITTEN 03/SQUID EP>Immersion + Intellect 3000
SMITTEN 06/LOCHI (DAVE+Immersion) >Paroxysm
SMITTEN 09/Immersion>Slut F*ck/Butt F*ck
SMITTEN 13/DDR>Almost Sixteen/Unlucky For Some
SMITTEN 15/Baron Felch (SSmitten+L.Immersion)>Generation F/Acilod
SMITTEN 27/Tarball&Lungbutter>Out There/Mindgames
SMITTEN 29/Acid Perverts>Get It Out/Stick It In
SMITTEN 31/Vibe Bar Rejects>70 mph/Disturbance
SMITTEN 32/X Meets Y>Let It All Flow/13.5% Extra
SMITTEN 35/Speaker Pimps>Octagon/Melo's Late

These records are part of a stack of forgotten-about Smittens that were sold to a local shop by a California distributor who went out of business and had to sell off all their old stocks. I am very excited to say that all these records are NEW and in excellent condition and believe that they are quite a find for anyone who is looking to get some back catalogue of this historic label. If I did not already own these I would certainly be keeping them for myself, [as I did with SMT10 and 12 ;-) ].

Because I anticipate selling these cuts to someone abroad I have not included shipping prices in the auction. Personally I detest those who try to make their profit by jacking up shipping costs so let me say that shipping method will be determined by the winner and only ACTUAL cost plus $1.00 for the cost of a professional record mailer will be charged. Anybody winning multiple records will only be charged for the shipping of one packet unless over 4 records, as that is the capacity of the mailers.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kangxi

278d7e64a374de26f==