PDA

View Full Version : Cisse...

Hakka
03-10-2004, 08:08 PM
He's rubbish. £14million? Way to much. James Beattie is better than him.

He just doesn't do anything that looks dangerous.

Traxx
03-10-2004, 08:21 PM
James beattie better than cisse? doubt it :nono:

Whats happend to giving people a chance to settle in & find there feet?

The midfield needs to read his game better. There is no point in playing the long ball in the air to him all the time becuase that isnt his game. He need balls played in past defenders to run onto but he just isnt getting the service he needs.

give it time.....

Esox Lucius
03-10-2004, 08:23 PM
he's not shit, but i dont reckon he is worth 14 million to be honest, maybe he needs a bit of time, i can think of other players for that amount who are much better though.

french_og
03-10-2004, 08:26 PM
It doesn't help that he plays up front on his own, i think him and baros should start together. Liverpool were absolute rubbish today, although Chelsea wasn't much better. One of the worst games i have seen for ages.

DJ RE:HAB
04-10-2004, 12:20 PM
The thing is,

Its either like this, hes going to early, or midfield are passing the ball to late... And really after watching the last few games the midfield are definately giving the ball to late...

There just not on his level, hes a quick thinker, who sees a gap and is gone, but there midfield are not up to scratch, the final ball is poor.. And way too late.....

you dont score 26 goals in 28 games, and get voted the best youngest player in France if your shit...... He just needs to the right balls put through to him..... Hes well worth the 14 million.. Hes only young still aswell.

Id be happy to sell baros and bring someone else in, as hes wank and i hate him coz he keeps his fukin gob open all through the game, and looks dozy as ****.....

lukekendall
04-10-2004, 12:30 PM
i think cisse will do well in time :neutral:

278d7e64a374de26f==