PDA

View Full Version : Maurinho the Hypercrit

Hakka
04-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Mourinho insisted: "Joe scored an important goal, gave us dynamism and played really well in an attacking sense. But when he scored the goal, then the game finished for him. After that, I needed 11 players for my defensive organisation but I only had 10. He has a lot to learn. I think he has two faces - one beautiful and one that I don't like. He must keep one of them and change the other one."

And he said Tottenham were boring for going 11 man defensive. He gets a single goal and straight away he's wanting to employ same tactics that Tottenham did.

lukekendall
04-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Mourinho insisted: "Joe scored an important goal, gave us dynamism and played really well in an attacking sense. But when he scored the goal, then the game finished for him. After that, I needed 11 players for my defensive organisation but I only had 10. He has a lot to learn. I think he has two faces - one beautiful and one that I don't like. He must keep one of them and change the other one."

And he said Tottenham were boring for going 11 man defensive. He gets a single goal and straight away he's wanting to employ same tactics that Tottenham did.

the blokes a cock!!!!

You would think Chelsea would have a good goal scorer and they aint. i dont rate Drobca :neutral: for the price they payed :roll:

DJ RE:HAB
04-10-2004, 12:23 PM
knob jockey!!

Esox Lucius
04-10-2004, 12:31 PM
nah he's quality :clap:

jealousy is a terrible trait lads ;)

Numeric
04-10-2004, 12:34 PM
I'm no fan of Mourinho but you have to have a little respect, Chelsea are still unbeaten, although i don't agree with his defensive mind-set...

Traxx
04-10-2004, 01:33 PM
nah he's quality :clap:

jealousy is a terrible trait lads ;)

:clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==