PDA

View Full Version : First post! Nrgflow Records would like to ask your opinion!

nrgflow
04-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi guys!

fell upon this wicked forum a few weeks back anf finally got my activation today so thought i'd drop in say a BIG hello to you all.

My name is Morgz and i run a small label called nrgflow records. We are based in south london and our past releases have been more along the harder trance sound.

We recently got some new producers on board and have decied to move away from the HT sound and move over to breaks and techno!! We have got some new techno tracks that im really trying to get some feedback on. We are about to do a mail out to DJ's and i'd love to see what all you guys think of what we have to offer. You all seem to be really down to earth and most importantly know your stuff!

our site is www.nrgflow.co.uk which is about to go offline very soon for a major revamp. my email address is morgz@nrgflow.co.uk.

Any1 interested in hearing what we have to offer please do not hesitate to send me your addy so i can send ya a cd!

Looking forward to future posts!

Talk to you all soon!

Morgz

Mindful
04-10-2004, 08:31 PM
;) welcome

jonnyspeed
04-10-2004, 09:16 PM
nice one. Hello mate. Hope you like it here.

Try the Techno filez section if you have any MP3.

peace :cool:

basslinejunkie
04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
should post your tunes in the production section m8, im sure youl get plenty of useful hints/tips in there :cool:

romelpotter
04-10-2004, 09:29 PM
welcome to blackout matey :lol:

dan the acid man
04-10-2004, 11:39 PM
welcome, and good luck with the label :cool:

nrgflow
05-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Will take your advice and get some mp3's up in that section!

Will let you know when they are up!

Morgz :lol:

S/E
05-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Welcome my man. Msg sent.

Looking forward to hearing your techno...

nrgflow
05-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Took your advice!

The tracks can be heard here

http://www.nrgflow.co.uk/temp_marnik

Feel free to download them. Please let me know what u think. Your reactions are what keep us little labels alive!!! :lol:

Hope you like them!!! ;)

Morgz

278d7e64a374de26f==