PDA

View Full Version : Nrgflow Records would like your Reactions!

nrgflow
05-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi all,

New to this forum. Hope you are all ok.

I run a small record label in south east london called nrgflow records.

Were bascially a bunch of mates that started it up a year or so ago. Nothing big just trying to make our stand. ;)

Our past releases were more along the hard trance sound. However we have recently changed direction and are storming head first into techno.

We have four tracks i'd like you to listen to. They are by one of our producers A.R.X he also writes breaks and just featured on prontonradio.com.

I'm really open to feedback on these tracks as we are doing a cd promo mail out next week.

They are all 128kbs and the links to the tracks will be live for a few days.

Please feel free to download them but all i'd like are your reactions. Would you play them? do you like them etc!!!

Thanks alot guys. This forum is ace! nice to find some down to earth peeps that really love the sound.

The tracks can be found on this link www.nrgflow.co.uk/temp_marnik

fatcollective
05-10-2004, 09:29 PM
yeah i really like the tracks boys. all quite varied, would make a pretty good 4 trakker. if these are what you are gonna release then i would play them. quite simply techno, but very clean...apart from the distroted one, which is probably the one i liked best..but all in all not bad at all...its a thumbs up from me anyway :lol:

duffdeal
05-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Only listened to the first one "fukno" cause it took a long time to download. Well produced, probably go down well on the squat party scene.

nrgflow
05-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Cheers for the replies!!!

Keep em coming!!!

:lol:

doc12inch
08-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Cheers for the replies!!!

Keep em coming!!!

:lol:

people ive had a copy of the labels works for a few months now - ive been playing out there stuff aswell - its always gone down well.

some of its hard as hell and some of its not - really good mixture of tunes.

if you have anymore ill take em off yer hands - or if its on www.trackitdown.net like the rest of the stuff ill get it there

278d7e64a374de26f==