PDA

View Full Version : Pet Duo

samba
05-10-2004, 08:58 PM
OMG - These brasil nuts rock hard. Loving there release on Kiddaz FM from earlier this year - cant remember the name now but its real german sounding. HUGE, still got the little clanking percusssive loops in my head at work now :dance:

Col
06-10-2004, 01:18 AM
i watched a video clip round at tiptoes a few weeks ago, they were rocking the party, left, right & centre. d/l a set a while back too, dont think ive give it a proper listen yet.

TiagoTechnoHead
06-10-2004, 12:20 PM
I´m brazilian too and I really like Petduo ..... They rock !!!!!! Pretty fast full on Hard Tek ....... Gonna see them in two weeks, great !!!!!
And about the records : It´s Kiddaz Fm 29 and 36 ( Principios EP and - sorry i don not remember) and they have on Kne´ Deep too ..... There is a sublabel from Kiddaz , called Killaz that has releases from them too !!!!!!

Petduo Rulez ...

davethedrummer
08-10-2004, 03:38 PM
they've just recorded some trax with dj mahatma which i'm proud to have on cdr right now
totally banging and really great production
they have a release due but i don't know the label, all wittekind /amok fans beware!
you have a new daddy! :rambo:

TRB
09-10-2004, 05:10 AM
they've just recorded some trax with dj mahatma which i'm proud to have on cdr right now
they have a release due but i don't know the label, all wittekind /amok fans beware!

Nerven 02 is the record made with Mahatma.

They will be on Artillery too!

MARKEG
09-10-2004, 09:35 AM
PD rock!!!!

Paul Nisbet
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
??? any links to some of thier work?

Paul Nisbet
09-10-2004, 03:44 PM
is it tribally in any way? Out of interest, loving the nails tribal round the fire chanting material kickin around at the mo.

zaalmoetlos
09-10-2004, 03:55 PM
http://www.petduo.com.br/

jonnyspeed
09-10-2004, 04:59 PM

Love that Emerson vs Mahatma on Nerven 20 - especially the Bongsong.

wicked.

TRB
10-10-2004, 05:35 AM
??? any links to some of thier work?

sets avaible : http://www.technopride.net/djs/petduo.htm

djlukas
10-10-2004, 01:54 PM
The PETs are better every day!

these year they are playing all over europe in big festivals like awaikings, time warp, etc, etc, etc... also are playing in very important clubs... they are staying almost the sime time in german that they stay in brazil... its amazing... this year they play on the I LOVE TECHNO festival... for a brazilian and for the ones that know the PETS, know how important this is!
in november they will be back in europe... the ones that dont know then yet, try to see then this time!

Lukas

OMG - These brasil nuts rock hard. Loving there release on Kiddaz FM from earlier this year - cant remember the name now but its real german sounding. HUGE, still got the little clanking percusssive loops in my head at work now :dance:

The Overfiend
10-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I like how they both have their own identity while djing as well. Production wise I have to familiarize myself with more of their work. But djing they murder floors. Would love to see them sometime.

loopdon
10-10-2004, 09:01 PM

mahatma rulez!

loopdon
10-10-2004, 09:03 PM

mahatma rulez! i have some of his eps. :rambo:

loopdon
10-10-2004, 09:04 PM
double post n stuff

djsirround
13-10-2004, 06:00 AM
they come to malta for 3 times already, and luckily they had the people that deserves in a Techno party...

They rock the dancefloors also if they are a bit entairtainers... but anyways, if are capable to do it just do it ;) they successed... and you? hehehe

well done to david and ana

gary_human
17-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Saw / Heard them Djing at Antiworld in the summer!!!!

THEY ROCKED!!!!!!!!

:love:

278d7e64a374de26f==