PDA

View Full Version : Fruity studio problem Please help

AcidTrash
05-10-2004, 10:53 PM
I've just upgraded to fruity studio from fuity loops 3. I like the sound quality of it but the TS404 sounds totally lame in the new version and the filter is notchy. I dislike audio realism bassline and the tau sounds crap too. Is there any way of ripping the FL3 TS404 and putting it into fruity studio? I have 18 months of work in FL3 and it would be a real shame to have to ditch it all.

Generally speaking everything else I import form FL3 sounds really artificial and naff and has lost much of the dirt that made it good. Is there any way around this?

sash
06-10-2004, 01:24 AM
fark man thats a surprise. im using version 3.11 and was thinkin of upgrading to 4.5.

Can you still clone stuff in the playlist? A friend of mine had 3.5 and the clone feature was missing from the playlist and only available on the step sequencer.

AcidTrash
06-10-2004, 03:10 AM
I'm not sure but I'm finding FL studio a big let down as I can't add it's excellent sound processing to my older tracks. I think for my upcoming gig I'll have to use the older stuff and startb over from scratch to get a new sound going.

MangaFish
06-10-2004, 09:58 PM
cant you just import sample WAVs for the projects that dont sound right on the newer version?

failing that, the TS404 is only a VSTi so i cant see any reason why it couldnt be used on the newer version of fruity

DJZeMigL
07-10-2004, 04:56 PM
that's strange... u can always go to the old version and export each track TS 2 audio and then import on the new...

Maybe what U notice is a cleaner sound, but the older "dirtier" one just sounded better 2 ya (more humane/ organic).. ALso don't forget that yer ears should b formated 2 the old sound so it sound 2 clean now! :(

Maybe a little bit of valve/ overdrive can help!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==